GOAT APP legit?

Quick question. I want to buy something on goat. I went on there and saw my size (3 sizes available) so I notice at the bottom it says listing may be new with defects. I click on the learn more and no pictures pop up. Generally it would have pics of the listing that was the one with defects. Does that mean that it isn't defected? I tried emailing goat but they haven't responded to me at all.

If you click th bottom with defected pairs, it will show pairs.

Since it showed nothing that means there are NO pairs currently listed with any defects

The one listed on the main page are defect free, the ones with defects will only show up in that specific section

If you click th bottom with defected pairs, it will show pairs.

Since it showed nothing that means there are NO pairs currently listed with any defects

The one listed on the main page are defect free, the ones with defects will only show up in that specific section

That's great to hear thank you. I just found it odd that it was on there at all must have been an error or something. The price was pretty dam good so I thought maybe there was something.

Wish I could sell on GOAT from Canada...

There's someone with a pretty high offer on a pair of shoes I'd gladly sell at that price.

Seller has 24 to confirm order and then 72 hours to ship out. Shoes usually take 2 days to arrive then 1 or 2 days to authenticate.

Awesome! Thank you very much I ended up picking up some Kobe 9 "details" for a good price.

I have posted up 20 plus shoes for a buddy. Some DS. Some VNDS. Some beaters. Foams. Jordans. Air maxes. And prices were set low. He said he wanted to do a 'fire sale'. Nothing much has moved. 4 pairs so far....

Just wanted to ask some of the veteran sellers how long stuff has been sitting for sale before it moves?

I have posted up 20 plus shoes for a buddy. Some DS. Some VNDS. Some beaters. Foams. Jordans. Air maxes. And prices were set low. He said he wanted to do a 'fire sale'. Nothing much has moved. 4 pairs so far....

Just wanted to ask some of the veteran sellers how long stuff has been sitting for sale before it moves?

Hyped shoes sell fastest. So PK NMD, 1.0 Ultra Boost and popular retro Jordan's. Sizing makes a difference in moving shoes too. My NMD, 1.0 UB, Jordan 6 Black Infrared and OG Jordan 4 White Cement sold quickly.

Last edited:

I had the same thought process, but with almost triple the listings. Learned pretty quick though :lol:. Hyped items and future/recent releases seem most popular.

Real question is who resold my foams... :nerd:

completely varies by shoe and what type of return you are looking for. Hyped/recent releases get the most visibility because that's what people are looking for. But even then, tons of sneakers are selling for barely above retail returns after fees/shipping. Sneakers that might not appear on the feed and they have to searched for can take a very long time. Also used/defective sneakers that people have to go out of their way to find, I haven't seen anybody with much success.

Reactions: ARK
Cool. Had that happen to me on eBay before with some dress shoes (derbies) and I laughed since buyer said he loved the fit, etc. yet was reselling them.

Haven't checked if the used sz 12 Jordan 11 Gamma Blues or sz 12 WW Consortium UB I sold went up again.

Last edited:
Cool. Had that happen to me on eBay before
I want to try the eBay route, but cautious with fees and buyer scams. Also, heard flaking is terrible. It's a way bigger market than GOAT though.

Regarding those repost, it's no big deal. I got my portion. Just hope the profit exceeds their efforts. It just caught me off guard.

lol stockx posted a pair of fake yeezys today 
roll.gif

On instagram  they regrammed some dude who said he got his kicks from campless. it didn't show a stockx tag so nobody is sure if it actually was purchased from stockx but stockx deleted it after all the comments haha

Need to see picture

As much as I say **** about stockX Mainly for that fraud *** dude and ugly layout thought they wouldn't let fakes slip

Need to see picture

As much as I say **** about stockX Mainly for that fraud *** dude and ugly layout thought they wouldn't let fakes slip
yeah it was a really bad fake too. didn't bother to take a pic on my phone but the guy they regrammed didn't have the stockx tag on his shoes. he may have just been trying to claim his pair was real by tagging campless and whoever runs campless social media had no clue they were fake.

Hey the app told me the offer I made was accepted by the seller and when I clicked it it told me I could make an offer or buy now. But I thought if your offer was accepted then you've already bought them, I also have a pending charge from goat. Am I supposed to do anything else?

Hey the app told me the offer I made was accepted by the seller and when I clicked it it told me I could make an offer or buy now. But I thought if your offer was accepted then you've already bought them, I also have a pending charge from goat. Am I supposed to do anything else?

I don't think you do anything else. You enter your info and payment when you put it in the offer and get charged when the offer is accepted

You should be good

Back
Top Bottom