GOAT APP legit?

Damn none of my stuff will sell then :smh:

That's the premise of GOAT. The seller with the lowest pricing is more lucrative for a potential buyer. The same idea works for the buyer. The highest offer is more inclined to be accepted by a seller. Once the positive and negative ions attract, good things happen.

If you are selling the same brand new item as someone else at a higher price and someone's got it listed for lower, why would someone wanna pay more? :lol:

Same reason someone elects buy s*** for more on flight club or at other consignments and even ebay ...

I was just coming from the standpoint of thinking it was like the used where the size indicated a starting point and the buyer could then go thru the size.

I made a post before about seeing pics, at the time I never checked out the app in full so this is what i always thought.

Oh well itll move eventually if people want it

It took about a month to get approved and i used the andriod app....
Oh ok. By platform I mean like NikeTalk, Twitter, IG, etc. that they make you type in when you request?
laugh.gif
gotcha, i used NT.. because i only sell here, never did ebay etc....

Honestly I sent them my NT profile with my feedback

I had to message them after two weeks

Do they contact you when you're accepted, or it just happens and you need to keep an eye out?

Could someone explain how the monthly payment works? Like do they send you the shoes and then you pay monthly or do you have to make a certain amount of payments prior? I plan on buying Banned 1s from them but I just need to know.

Can you sell on stockx right away too or need to be approved?

Could someone explain how the monthly payment works? Like do they send you the shoes and then you pay monthly or do you have to make a certain amount of payments prior? I plan on buying Banned 1s from them but I just need to know.

Honestly I wouldn't go the financing route for shoes. Not worth it.

Just got a reply from GOAT, got denied for inusfficent evidence of selling. I gave them my Facebook name but realized after that all the sneaker groups I'm in are invite only lol

Replied back with my NT and Grailed handle

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom