GOAT APP legit?

I sent them a pair of Jordan 1s with the lace bag detached

If they give me **** over it I'll go nuts
Start going nuts now 
happy.gif

They haven't got back to me
If your still inside the 3 days why not just try returning them and buy another pair?  I have never had an issue with Goat in the 15 transactions I have done through them but I am guessing you would have to pay the return shipping which may not make that cost effective.

They'll blame the dent on USPS but the label tho [emoji]129300[/emoji]

They said mine looked off last year and rejected them. Shoes were legit tho..

Thats bull because theyd tell you to offer a discount and that its up to you to secure the box so theres no dents .. they need to do the same

That label thing is sus .... could you guys imagine if they are claiming to authenticate but in return actually sending bogus pairs every now n then :x

I don't think the shoes legit to be honest. I have a pair from social status that I personally picked up. Pics to come of these

Last edited:
Anyone have issues with goat not sending notifications or emails? A pair they took issue with when it sold had been on consignment there. It dissappeared from my listings yesterday and shows up in my orders tab as sold, but I never got a sold notification or email. I emailed them early this morning but no response.

The toe boxes are puffy. The stitching is iffy. Theres no size tags on the insole (could be euro I guess). The lace bag is definitely different then my retail pair.

View media item 2198432View media item 2198433View media item 2198435
This is the problem with goat. They're giving us **** on here but they just sent me this as acceptable. Box is completely dented. Price/box label was removed and put back on. Honestly the label doesn't even seem legit

Ask for a discount because of the box and tell us what they say

They will say return the shoes

GOAT won't lose money since now they techhinally can't take money away from the seller

They will say return the shoes

GOAT won't lose money since now they techhinally can't take money away from the seller

I just asked them why they never contacted me about how bad the box is. I've seen less get flagged and the sale was cancelled or the seller was asked to give a discount.

No issue with the detached lace bag

I wasn't 100% sure if I had it listed since once sold you can't see the original page or what you had listed or pictures

Stupid question guys, but how to I get to the historical pricing data on the GOAT app (or recent sale prices, whatever you want to call it)? I accidentally stumbled upon it once, but don't remember how I got it to come up. Their FAQ section is pretty sparse in regards to this topic.

Stupid question guys, but how to I get to the historical pricing data on the GOAT app (or recent sale prices, whatever you want to call it)? I accidentally stumbled upon it once, but don't remember how I got it to come up. Their FAQ section is pretty sparse in regards to this topic.

Click on your shoe > click buy now > click on your offer >. Click your size and there you go

Last edited:

If you referring to recent sales? Then I think that's strictly from the app

StockX gathers recent sales from god knows where because majority aren't from their actual site

I think that's what you were asking?

When you click on offer, scroll all the way down on the window where you are setting your offer price.

It's the same window where you scroll left to right to set the price you are willing to pay, just scroll down instead.

And it's not a stupid question. People should be comfortable asking questions if they don't know.

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick answers, and rep's to both of you for the response. I am really enjoying the GOAT app so far; the Chocolate 750's will be my 10th sale since I got approved a little over a month ago, and I have really enjoyed the service so far.

My only beef would be with the horrible, no wretched pictures that I always seem to come out with for my shoes, but from what I hear that is more of an Android/Samsung phone problem, but I don't know why they haven't been able to fix it yet. When using the app, the camera on my Note 3 all of a sudden takes Motorola RAZR-quality snaps, and there is very little I can do to improve the shots.

And I'm not taking them in some dark hallway either; most of the time, it's a well lit room with a white backdrop and additional spotlights. It is almost impossible for me to even draw a focus. My only trick is to return to the home screen, really open the app, and take the picture as soon as the app comes up; that will buy me about 2 seconds of an actual, in focus shot. Still looks kinda crappy, though, since I can't access any of the settings for the camera (white balance, exposure, etc).

If they could fix this issue it would be a 5 star app for me, for sure.

One of my yeezys sold on stockx. There ain't no nightmare story about shipping to them right?

Back
Top Bottom