GOAT APP legit?

So now you gotta put it for "consignment" or pay to ship your own shoes back :smh:

I consigned them

Probably won't sell for a long time since I had em up for awhile

It was either that or pay $40 to ship em back :x

Thanks playa it's whatever now. I'm not hurting for cash so if it sells it sells if not oh well

I just don't like have shoes I still own not in my possession but don't think it's fair for me to lose money to get my own shoes back especially when it's close to $40

If they charged me $15 bucks then sure!

Thanks playa it's whatever now. I'm not hurting for cash so if it sells it sells if not oh well

I just don't like have shoes I still own not in my possession but don't think it's fair for me to lose money to get my own shoes back especially when it's close to $40

If they charged me $15 bucks then sure!

i feel the same way

that's why i'm not messing with goat

your better off sending the shoes to flightclub if your not in NYC or LA
that 20% is steep but no one moves shoes quicker then flightlclub
i mean they have problems here and there

anyone who deals with goat or even stock x your talking a gamble on how your shoes will get there and the condition of the box with flightclub if your box is damaged im almost sure they will consign your shoes with no problems

paying $40.00 to get your shoes back is ridiculous

flightclub is a store goat is more like a basement or wearhouse operation

Last edited:
How long goat usually verify the shoe ?

They got my shoes on Friday but still can't cash out. I was hope that I can cash out on the day they received it but I guess I'm wrong.

From my experience StockX is faster. I always cash out the day they got my shoe.

But I just said goodbye to them cause a lot of low baller and new fees.

How long goat usually verify the shoe ?

They got my shoes on Friday but still can't cash out. I was hope that I can cash out on the day they received it but I guess I'm wrong.

From my experience StockX is faster. I always cash out the day they got my shoe.

But I just said goodbye to them cause a lot of low baller and new fees.
GOAT can range from same day if you're lucky to 2-3 days if it happens to be a weekend. They really need to speed that up. Stockx is ALWAYS same day cash out.

I have stopped following how long it takes Goat to do anything. I had a sale last week that took a day to confirm. Kept saying pending. They seem to be slow with everything right now.

I have stopped following how long it takes Goat to do anything. I had a sale last week that took a day to confirm. Kept saying pending. They seem to be slow with everything right now.

ive been waiting for over a week now... seems like a large influx of orders... guess that or something is going on in the warehouse due to new shipping parameters?

I stopped checking too but just looked bc it was brought up here and i had an order delivered to them on 11/7 and they still haven't authenticated hahaha

Why do you get something special?

I feel like my score should be higher but I guess selling 50+ pairs isn't much
apparently you can list multiple sizes instead of having lots of line items. doesn't really mean much. i just want to get my score as high as possible so hopefully i can negotiate no withdrawal fees when they come in june

Back
Top Bottom