GOAT APP legit?

Well the buyer of my "used" shoes accepted my 0% discount, guess he/she had a better judgement of the shoes than the experts at goat. :wink:
Now why do I have to wait any longer for my funds to be released?

So yall saying USPS loses packages during transit? This is notorious during the holiday season?

USPS is scary during the holiday season. Luckily I've never had anything lost, but have seen crazy delays where nobody knows where the package is for a few days.

Put it this way

I might be done using USPS for good, period.
If it's something over $500 I would. I'm not gunna get into it but I went through it with them a couple years back. Had to wait months and file claim after claim after them denying my first two claims. Then finally got my money only because I was absolutely relentless. I'm sure a lot of other people just give up. Buyer was even so cool he waited for me to get my refund before refunding him( I was willing to refund immediately), and never once mentioned filing a claim. :smokin

Just got some "issues" with verification stating shoes are used.
roll.gif
hahaha. Yeah they are not factory laced, but where bought new from local shop. GOAT is getting ridiculous with there "issues". I know you GOAT guys are watching this thread. What do you guys honestly think? I said no discount. These are the pics they sent me as the seller:

frankleal frankleal
:smh: just went through the same, as I mentioned before, thankfully the buyer had better sense.
I contacted goat and asked how they concluded my shoes were "used". They said they "fund dirt and drag", yet the shoes has been sitting in a box since Rd. Not sure how they only found drag on the toes of just one shoe, not the heel nor on both shoes. They asked me to see a pic they took that "there is clear drag on the outsole". I obviously don't need to see their pic since the shoes were in my hands just a week ago. :lol: My OCD would have noticed any slight imperfections, especially if new shoes were used. Anyone that's ever had VI's or VII's with that rubber black outsole knows that even a ds shoe can show some faint whitish marks and the rubber can attract the slightest dust. Going by this issue, many of my new shoes wouldn't pass their "new vs used" assessments.
After this I don't trust their inspectors at all, not sure yet if I should keep using them and risk any problems that may arise that I've never had elsewhere.

GOAT Authenticated and cashed out 2 of my pairs that arrive at the warehouse  in the same **** day,  yesterday.
nerd.gif

frankleal frankleal
:smh: just went through the same, as I mentioned before, thankfully the buyer had better sense.
I contacted goat and asked how they concluded my shoes were "used". They said they "fund dirt and drag", yet the shoes has been sitting in a box since Rd. Not sure how they only found drag on the toes of just one shoe, not the heel nor on both shoes. They asked me to see a pic they took that "there is clear drag on the outsole". I obviously don't need to see their pic since the shoes were in my hands just a week ago. :lol: My OCD would have noticed any slight imperfections, especially if new shoes were used. Anyone that's ever had VI's or VII's with that rubber black outsole knows that even a ds shoe can show some faint whitish marks and the rubber can attract the slightest dust. Going by this issue, many of my new shoes wouldn't pass their "new vs used" assessments.
After this I don't trust their inspectors at all, not sure yet if I should keep using them and risk any problems that may arise that I've never had elsewhere.

I see what you mean. It makes me wonder that as well. I dont sell much that was my 6th sale on Goat all year but come on!

Well seems I was lucky and buyer has a better judgement as he just accepted the sale. Feeling GOAT is killing themself lately. Shoes arrived last friday and just yesterday where "authenticated".

Honestly you can blast them on Sneaker Twitter and I'm sure other sellers will get wind of the situation and will hold back or refrain from using Goat causing Goat to look into their authenticity methods. :tongue:

Well seems I was lucky and buyer has a better judgement as he just accepted the sale. Feeling GOAT is killing themself lately. Shoes arrived last friday and just yesterday where "authenticated".

Could be. However, think of some of the buyers we have out there who are extremely nit-picky. They'll file a claim in a second because the tissue paper is wrinkled. Can't fault them 100%.

I purchased a pair of KD 9s recently from Goat and the shoes were marked as new. I got them and there was no tissue paper and fooooooor sure not factory laced. So.....I don't understand their authentication process. I didn't care about those 'issues'. Just find it interesting to see these problems people are having with Goat.

Back
Top Bottom