GOAT APP legit?

Man not gonna lie GOAT been on that Bulls** lately . After that Black Friday madness they got a ton of new consumers now they lost their sense of business .

that ebay thing is gonna have alot of issues. i can see it already. either unqualifed legit checkers or people will still be trying to scam and say they got fakes.

that ebay thing is gonna have alot of issues. i can see it already. either unqualifed legit checkers or people will still be trying to scam and say they got fakes.
What difference does it make? If eBay authenticates your shoes, no longer your problem. Obviously they're trying to replicate stockx and goats platform where the seller is protected against these scams.

Last edited:

Well let them mess up I hope they do, I'd rather eBay mess up and get double my money than have Goat mess up and get crappy store credit.

Bastard on eBay bought some shoes I upload in literally hours after I put them up . He finally respond 4 days later saying , his son bought the shoes & that's not even his right size , he's not gonna be paying for it .

Bastard on eBay bought some shoes I upload in literally hours after I put them up . He finally respond 4 days later saying , his son bought the shoes & that's not even his right size , he's not gonna be paying for it .
People on eBay just straight be hating on sellers, gotta put instant payment for buy it now.

Last edited:

had that issue happen on EBAY. dude said his son bought the shoes from his account and told me to cancel the order :smh::smh::smh:

Till eBay start hitting the sellers with those fees for making us waste our time , Goat & Stockx will always be that 1 & 2 punch for me .

I had shoes delivered up to 11 days after sale. It depends on day seller ships and how long they take to authenticate the shoes. In short, you have to be patient, if you are in a hurry to get a shoe, don't bother

takes a while. ordered something on the 18th and it hasnt even been delivered to goat yet. seller took his time shipping them. it also depends on where sellers are located.

I just purchased some ovo' s yesterday & I'm pretty new to this goat app but I'm on the order progress thing I just want to know what does seller packaging mean ?

I just purchased some ovo' s yesterday & I'm pretty new to this goat app but I'm on the order progress thing I just want to know what does seller packaging mean ?
Means they have confirmed the order but has not dropped it off at UPS.

Sold almost 40 pairs on Goat and not having any problem except one pair they claimed as it used/worn but buyer accepted.Anyway, does anyone has the problem can't cash out today? I tried but the app always crash. It was fine two days ago.

Last edited:
Another successful transaction 
tongue.gif

Can someone tell me why is the ovo's going for 300-350 on goat just curious I thought they were going for more like I brought a pair for less then 350$ I just hope they are real [emoji]128547[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom