GOD DID NOT CREATE THE UNIVERSE (says my man Steve)

Hawking is amazing. On a serious note, and not to thread jack...
You think Hawking is that smart because his condition keeps him virtually immobile and books were like the only thing for him?

Or you think he would have been smarter with mobility, like being able to get to colleges speeches and collaborations and stuff faster?  

I've always wondered this.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

If we are going to teach creation science as an alternative to evolution, then we should also teach the stork theory as an alternative to biological reproduction.
Enlighten us on stork theory please sir.

If we are going to teach creation science as an alternative to evolution, then we should also teach the stork theory as an alternative to biological reproduction.

You think Hawking is that smart because his condition keeps him virtually immobile and books were like the only thing for him?

Or you think he would have been smarter with mobility, like being able to get to colleges speeches and collaborations and stuff faster?  

Originally Posted by torgriffith

1225485270baby%20stork.gif

I been waiting for this mofo to send me a cute white baby for the longest...racist *** stork.
smh.gif

I been waiting for this mofo to send me a cute white baby for the longest...racist *** stork.
smh.gif

Like people are surprised that Stephen Hawking said this. Make a thread when the pope makes this claim.

Like people are surprised that Stephen Hawking said this. Make a thread when the pope makes this claim.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

I really haven't liked many of his "proclamations" in the last few years. Trying to prove or disprove the existence of a supreme creator is essentially impossible. Our existence and the reality within which we exist are merely a grain of sand in the big picture.

I really haven't liked many of his "proclamations" in the last few years. Trying to prove or disprove the existence of a supreme creator is essentially impossible. Our existence and the reality within which we exist are merely a grain of sand in the big picture.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Lawrence Krauss gives a talk on our current picture of the universe, how it will end, and how it could have come from nothing. Krauss is the author of many bestselling books on Physics and Cosmology, including "The Physics of Star Trek."

i actually watched this. my mind is blown right now. especially with the infinity portion and the we are all stardust.. catalyzed some crazy thoughts up in my head.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Lawrence Krauss gives a talk on our current picture of the universe, how it will end, and how it could have come from nothing. Krauss is the author of many bestselling books on Physics and Cosmology, including "The Physics of Star Trek."

i actually watched this. my mind is blown right now. especially with the infinity portion and the we are all stardust.. catalyzed some crazy thoughts up in my head.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

He didn't say there is no God. Hawking said "God" didn't create our universe and there is scientific evidence to back that up.

Read the article again, and if you have time, watch the video I posted.

He didn't say there is no God. Hawking said "God" didn't create our universe and there is scientific evidence to back that up.

Read the article again, and if you have time, watch the video I posted.

i also somewhat disagree with hawking. i vaguely understand the whole something from nothing spiel, but science and what have you only deal with the physicalities of the universe. there are so many other realms and dimensions of existence to clear cut say that there is no higher power.

i also somewhat disagree with hawking. i vaguely understand the whole something from nothing spiel, but science and what have you only deal with the physicalities of the universe. there are so many other realms and dimensions of existence to clear cut say that there is no higher power.

Back
Top Bottom