Going on vacation by yourself ? Vol. #foreveralone

Do it! sometimes your better off alone on vacation, instead of being with friends that don't wanna do anything. Depending on your location and your budget I would go somewhere warm

Got some PTO hours that I need to use. Was thinking about taking a flight back to Hawaii for a week.

Ice City :pimp:

Yo finna hit up a fixture? @ICE CITY FC

Quite literally the first thing I did after arriving at El Prat airport and dropping of my luggage last Sunday. :lol:

View media item 1390001
View media item 1390003
Barcelona is so much damn fun

Which club?

This club called Pacha by the beach? Real commercial near Opium and a lot of other clubs that look like they draw an international crowd. I've learned since from locals that there are better spots to hit up. :lol:

Going out in a minute with a group, idk where we're going but it sounds like it will be a lot more true to actual Barcelona?

Bruh to be completely honest youngdoc youngdoc the occasional post you've shared over years about your travels are a part of the reason why I'm here.

:smokin

I didn't get a chance to find out the locals scoop so we just went with the group from the hostel

Did OPM, Razzmatazz and one other

They were touristy but didn't mind that when the tourists are some of the hottest girls in Europe :lol:

I haven't been able to travel as much because of residency but it's so damn worth it if you can

Was thinking about Paris for a while now but for some odd reason I wanted to go with my girl or at least have somebody to enjoy it with but at the end of the day I'm by myself most of the time I'm gonna try it for the first time this year .

Back
Top Bottom