Going to Barcelona, Spain. Suggetions, information ect.

I am going to Barcelona in about 2 weeks. Need some information and feedback from my fellow Niketalkers
wink.gif

Can anyone recommend a hotel in the heart of the city? since that is where I want to stay at. Sneaker spots, museums, ect.

Thanks in advance.

What trips me out is how y'all go to world class cities and ask where the sneaker spots are. Like c'mon, if you spend more than 15 min. in Barcelona looking for sneakers.... that's pretty sad.

sneakers? 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

if ur actually not a tool, check out this place called champagneria (sp?) near the barceloneta metro station (also near the beach/port) 

the spanish champagne (cava) is superb along with the sandwiches they offer. It slike 1.50 euro for a glass and the place is always packed like a club but its def worth it. 

Mercat de la Boqueria
Parc Guell
Port Vell
Mont Juic
Sonar Music Festival (though that begins in mid June, if you're still there)

I stayed in hotel central a couple of yrs back , it is what it is - Central!

I wouldnt reccommend staying in Las Ramblas, its nice to go during the day but the place is full of pickpockets and the likes.

There is a really good open top bus tour you can go on which is a must.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

sneakers? 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

if ur actually not a tool, check out this place called champagneria (sp?) near the barceloneta metro station (also near the beach/port) 

the spanish champagne (cava) is superb along with the sandwiches they offer. It slike 1.50 euro for a glass and the place is always packed like a club but its def worth it. 
this dude knows what the %+%% is up, i spent 5 weeks there last summer "studying abroad". watch your wallet and for people trying to pick pocket

Make sure you don't get pick pocketted g

You won't find mass pics (whats with this anyways chilll) I'm in Madrid and the women are fine especially at the gym.

dude, sup.

I will be in Barcelona starting may 24th. I paid 1500 for the ticket, how much did you pay? The iceland situation f'ed up people yesterday again.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

sneakers? 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

yeah, the cava bar is what's up. it's actually less than one euro for a glass, and something like every 2 glasses you have to buy a chorizo for like one euro. can't go wrong.
someone else said something about Sonar festival in June. i'll be there - should be ill.

also, you have to go to the Boqueria Market http://www.boqueria.info/ and get some jamon 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom