Going to Barcelona this weekend, where to go what to do?

I have about a week there, leaving this Saturday. What are some must do's, where are some must go's? Also where are the good spots/areas to go to shop (doesn't have to be sneaker related)?

I have about a week there, leaving this Saturday. What are some must do's, where are some must go's? Also where are the good spots/areas to go to shop (doesn't have to be sneaker related)?

Lol. Yea I'm planning to go if I can. I know there's supposed to be a game on the 16th the evening I arrive there. If not too far and I can still get tix last min, I will definitely go.

Lol. Yea I'm planning to go if I can. I know there's supposed to be a game on the 16th the evening I arrive there. If not too far and I can still get tix last min, I will definitely go.

Originally Posted by airmaxes

I envy you
pimp.gif
. Def go to one if you have the chance.

Heard being in Barcelona feels a lot like being in France as opposed to Spain
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxes

I envy you
pimp.gif
. Def go to one if you have the chance.

Heard being in Barcelona feels a lot like being in France as opposed to Spain
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom