Going to Boston this weekend, any recommendations?

What's up NT fam, I'm heading to Boston this weekend with my parents and brother. What are must see places. I'm only going to be there all Saturday and half of Sunday so I won't get a chance to see a million places. I like some historical attractions but I also like places to have fun and whatnot.

fenway
pimp.gif

i wanna go so bad

Will def. be hittin up Fenway even though the Sox aren't in town. I've seen pictures and the city just looks beautiful

Walk the Freedom Trail, it'll take you through some historical sites and places, it will take half a day depending on your pace.

We took a red eye out to Boston one year, checked into the hotel and then immediately bounced to do the trail. Finished up by climbing Bunker Hill. Solid.

Quincy Market, or Faneuil Hall, (same place) I always get Lobster Rolls.
and for desert you can walk to the North End, '
Mike's Pastries. Cannolli"s are
pimp.gif

BU's Campus is sickk if you or your bro are looking at schools or anything. Right in the city and right next to Fenway.

Prudential Center, top of the hub.

Definitely go to the Esplanade. It's perfect this time of the year
pimp.gif

Newbury Street, Copley Square at night

Originally Posted by cruzair13

Quincy Market, or Faneuil Hall, (same place) I always get Lobster Rolls.
and for desert you can walk to the North End, '
Mike's Pastries. Cannolli"s are
pimp.gif

BU's Campus is sickk if you or your bro are looking at schools or anything. Right in the city and right next to Fenway.
gotta disagree here.......quincy market is the biggest tourist trap ever
spend like 20 min tops....yeah it used to have history once upon a time, now it's chain restaurants, american eagle and crocs stores......

and mike's pastries isn't bad but it's also a tourist trap.....walk around the north end a little you'll find better 

im from boston btw

on a megabus to boston now...red eye
laugh.gif

cosign cruzair13. also head out to sommerville for one of the best burgers you've ever had in your life: Boston Burger Co. Also 24/7 bakery Bova's is dope. Newbury st for shopping. Mad biddies be shopping there too
pimp.gif

Personally one of the best burgers I've ever had in my life came from R.F. O'Sullivan & Son.

We took the subway out to Somerville and had to walk a little, certainly worth it.

Back
Top Bottom