GOING TO HAWAII - WHATS GOODIE?

BOOKING a trip to Hawaii for my girl and I.....
Looking to find out the best resorts, best beaches, best stores, best island, best buddah, and whatever else anyone who hs been there or is from there knows and would like to tell me.

Originally Posted by GettumMike

Looking to find out the best resorts, best beaches, best stores, best island, best buddah, and whatever else anyone who hs been there or is from there knows and would like to tell me.
best resorts and beaches are on the outer islands. best stores are on oahu. 

Apparently they have "Maui Wowie".
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by GettumMike

best resorts and beaches are on the outer islands. best stores are on oahu. 
QFT

My high school graduating class took a trip to Hawaii and there was this guy who was nerdy, shy and a virgin. He banged a prostitute in Hawaii.

Now he's a personal trainer with all the confidence in the world.

I know that this doesn't have anything to do with the OP but I always think of prostitutes making boys into men when I think of Hawaii.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

all i know is that the big island has nothing to offer
Lies.

All the islands have something very different to offer, it just depends on what you are looking for.

waikoloa village
hilton.jpg

mauna kea

mauna-kea-summit-adventures.jpg

active volcanoes

hawaii-volcanoes-national-park-keeping-an-eye-on-kilaueas-eruptions-6102008-22648.jpg

black sand beaches

hawa2569.jpeg

world class billfishing

catch1166.jpg

there are a ton of things to do on the big island actually. i could make a giant list.

laugh.gif
 I'm sorry that it can't offer a million other people like Oahu can. The Big Island is the best island of them all, take a trip down to Kona, or go up to Waikoloa and check out A-Bay. You like water? Hapuna beach will be your best friend. 

If I could go to Maui every year, I'd die extremely happy.

Though I am looking forward to a future trip to the Big Island.

Im heading over to either Oahu or Maui 2nd week of June... Havent decided yet but I got my days off already lol...

I've been to both already but going to one of the two agian cuz they're the cheapest out of all the islands (according to expedia.com lol)...

From what I've seen...

Oahu is the main tourist island but has the most night life, shops but is always busy/crowded...
Maui seems to be in the middle, sort of touristy but more laid back than Oahu...

If you're looking for a more laid back trip, then Kaui would be place to go. Not so much in the way of night life, but I heard they have the best surf. If that means anything.

Back
Top Bottom