GOING TO HONOLULU HAWAII!! GUNNA POP THE QUESTION! (ADVICE)

No way in hell I was ready for marriage before 21. I proposed to my girlfriend back in January of this year. I'm 26.

All I can say is, if you have been through all that and more, she'll still be there for you...so make sure you're not rushing into this otherwise thatcould be what ultimately ruins your relationship compared to how it seems now.

Good luck with whatever you do.

Maybe make a long $@+ engagement.

i dont understand what the rush is. If youve been with her for 4 years im sure you can wait longer. If anything id wait to see if she's REALLY "theone".

Is she applying pressure to you?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Hawaii is dope as hell. I am going to Maui then to Oahu late July.

If ya gonna propose you should go to Kauai. Less crowds and more romantic! Good luck my man.
I personally think Maui > Oahu...

But I guess it depends what you plan on doing. When we stayed in Oahu we stayed way the hell out there, where the Pro-Bowlers stay.
I'm not going to Hawaii to be near a big city, deal with traffic, etc...which is why I liked Maui more.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Hawaii is dope as hell. I am going to Maui then to Oahu late July.

If ya gonna propose you should go to Kauai. Less crowds and more romantic! Good luck my man.
I personally think Maui > Oahu...

But I guess it depends what you plan on doing. When we stayed in Oahu we stayed way the hell out there, where the Pro-Bowlers stay.
I'm not going to Hawaii to be near a big city, deal with traffic, etc...which is why I liked Maui more.

Big Island FTW

Back
Top Bottom