Going to Nascar tomorrow! What should I expect? Updated with pics!!

Nascar is coming to Richmond, VA tomorrow, and it will be my first time going. I would like to know what I should expect while im over there. Thanks
Hereare the pics!

28jz3vr.jpg

2l8uljt.jpg

fbz61z.jpg

I'll include a video later.... And thank you Mojodmonky1 one of the realest things I've heard all week!

Expect awesomeness. Bring a cooler full of Bud Heavies, pack of butts and a good attitude and you will have a blast. I went to a race in Charlotte and had ahell of a time and I am not even a fan. People watching alone will make it worth it.

NASCAR races are AWESOME to go to live. Make sure you bring a cooler of Bud bro... people there are real friendly at least when I went they were.

I've only been to one race in Fontana,CA. It was a night race but it's an all day event. Tons of people, booths, women. It was a pretty good time. Therace seemed like it went by a whole lot faster than it does on tv. I've heard inside the track w/ the RV's is where it gets nuts tho.

Edit: I'm not that big of a nascar fan either.

expect loouuud noises. bring some earplugs. Ive never been to a race. but ive been around the kansas speedway track while a race was going on and it was PACKEDwith ppl everywhere and it was really loud.

Originally Posted by JP310

I've only been to one race in Fontana,CA. It was a night race but it's an all day event. Tons of people, booths, women. It was a pretty good time. The race seemed like it went by a whole lot faster than it does on tv. I've heard inside the track w/ the RV's is where it gets nuts tho.

Edit: I'm not that big of a nascar fan either.

I've been trying to make it out to California Speedway to catch a race for sometime now. Only problem is none of my boys watch NASCAR except me (maybe ademographic thing as my crew is all asian or black?) and therefore they all have the stereotype that NASCAR is just a buncha WT Honkys.

Can you shed some light on the actual days activities (not just sitting in the stands and watching the actual race). If you aren't going to be bringing anRV and making a weekend out of it, is it still pretty easy to cruise the infield and get that experience of partying it up with the folks and what not?

Scott Frost - You mentioned bringin a cooler of beers, how was your setup? Did you guys have a "homebase" like a RV in the infield, or were youliterally just cruising around dragging that cooler with you? Is it anything like football games with tailgating in the parking lot (in addition to theinfield activities of course) or is the infield where its at and no one really does the whole parking lot thing.

Im not a fan of nascar but i got respect for the sport. I mean the engineering that goes into these cars is just crazy.

Back
Top Bottom