Going to Portland What to do out here??

Sup fam! Im going to be here for a couple of nights. Any suggestions like food places, off the wall places i have to visit and nice spots?? I always heard if you have a donut crave VooDoo donuts is a good place? Thanks
smile.gif

Sup fam! Im going to be here for a couple of nights. Any suggestions like food places, off the wall places i have to visit and nice spots?? I always heard if you have a donut crave VooDoo donuts is a good place? Thanks
smile.gif

voodoo has good donuts (if you are one who likes donuts) but they also have a lot of hipsters. what part of town you going to be in? I was born here so can tell you some places but it would help if I knew what you were looking to do and where you were going to be. shoot me a PM cus I probably won't come back in here for a month since there is rarely anything going on in the PNW forum

voodoo has good donuts (if you are one who likes donuts) but they also have a lot of hipsters. what part of town you going to be in? I was born here so can tell you some places but it would help if I knew what you were looking to do and where you were going to be. shoot me a PM cus I probably won't come back in here for a month since there is rarely anything going on in the PNW forum

i went there last week to see Major Lazer, check out Compound. Take the max if you can, it's convenient and you can visit all of the city. However, there really isn't much to do in Portland....

i went there last week to see Major Lazer, check out Compound. Take the max if you can, it's convenient and you can visit all of the city. However, there really isn't much to do in Portland....

headed to Beaverton...whats there 2 do , and how do i get in the employee nike store? if i cant get in where are there other shoe stores for me 2 copp from?

headed to Beaverton...whats there 2 do , and how do i get in the employee nike store? if i cant get in where are there other shoe stores for me 2 copp from?

inglewood wrote:

Word up. Can anyone hookup passes to the employee store? I'm headed up to Portland in a couple of weeks I'd love to check out that shop...

inglewood wrote:

Word up. Can anyone hookup passes to the employee store? I'm headed up to Portland in a couple of weeks I'd love to check out that shop...

If you or anyone else travels to PORTLAND

Feel free to get a hold of me, I don't mind touring fello SNKR heads around the area.

If you or anyone else travels to PORTLAND

Feel free to get a hold of me, I don't mind touring fello SNKR heads around the area.

Back
Top Bottom