**Going to San Francisco For the first time today**

What are some good spots to eat?

What are some good sneaker shops (with cosignment)

Where are all the best location for urban brand shops? (Hundered,Diamond etc)

Any spots good to hit other then the touristy ones?

help me out guys! Make my time in San Fran a time to remember :smokin

Went there for the first time in July. I enjoyed eating at Bobo's and Gott's Roadside when we went to Napa Valley. Heard Taquera was the best burrito in the country so I had to try it out and it was ok.

But ever since that trip, I've been fiendin' for horchata though.

41B65E6E3C1254C170F26F6418539E62.gif

Last edited:
What are some good spots to eat?

What are some good sneaker shops (with cosignment)

depends on what you like eating. Some of my fav spots: San Tung (chinese), Zero Zero (italian), nopalito (mexican fusion), Waraku (ramen), Lers Rose (thai) Memphis Minnies (BBQ). If you're feeling adventurous, look up Off the Grid. It's an event where food trucks converge. It happens 2-3 times a week in different areas of the city.

Where are all the best location for urban brand shops? (Hundered,Diamond etc)

Upper Playground, Adapt, Black Scale (local SF brands). The Hundreds and Diamond Supply have shops up here. I think you'll like the Haight, lots of street wear. Hayes Valley also has Undefeated.

Any spots good to hit other then the touristy ones?

Hard to say since it's a really small city. Somethings to avoid that are super touristy: Pier 39, Powell St cable car stop, Lombard crooked street.

help me out guys! Make my time in San Fran a time to remember :smokin

Last edited:
dont be going to cheesecake factory thinking its different from the cheesecake factory in your town lol

so many reviews/blogs ive read of travelers.. out of all the local spots to eat, they go to a damn franchise restaurant lol

there are a lot of places to eat in SF.

we all hypebeasts up here when it comes to FOOD. us asians love to review on yelp lol

check out yelp for SF. sort by most reviews.. that should give you a good idea of some spots

Memorable?? Castro district.

But go to golden gate park and go to the Academy of Sciences. It'll kill your whole day though.

But rif.sf just opened up if you want some shoes.

when I took my son to see DJ tanner. It was under construction.

View media item 1366377
But that was back in the summer.

Last edited:
OP how long are you staying there for?

San Fran is the second best city in our country next to NYC imo

San Tung has some dope dried chicken wings, the views are crazy nice, but the Niketown there was surprisingly doo doo :lol:

Have fun and wear a jacket at night

Spots to eat: Roxies sandwiches on San Jose Ave in SF (ask for dutch crunch bread), Boiling Crab (but you gotta travel to SJ, hour wait usually), In-N-Out, San Tung on Irving Street (as mentioned) is the best Chinese food I've had in SF.

Kick City in Westlake-Daly City area is dope, it's a cosignment shop also. Union Square has Niketown, the Hundreds, etc.

Ill update more through out the day.

Yeah wear your comfy shoes. You'll be doing a lot of walking. And watch out for homeless doo doo on the sidewalk

RIF.SF just opened up there too, not sure about the location though

TRU and black scale are close to each other. 

UNDFTD, theres a cool pub next door you can stop by at too

download this app  "transit" and get a daily bus pass, 

Last edited:
Tenderloin District.
Hunters Point
East Oakland
East Palo Alto

Guaranteed good times.

Not Srs.

Places to eat? check YELP whichever area you are in. You in the Bay Area mayne we have the most restaurant in the world. If you want to visit parks i suggest: Golden Gate Park, inside there are 2 museums. Wanna chill and have a smoke? Go to dolores park. Couple of blocks from Castro and a sandwich shop that's pretty popular, not gonna tell you the name go explore that. Wanna be a hipster? go to haight. Wanna hit the Bars? Polk St, Marina District, Mission St and Valencia. Wanna see some nekkid chicks? Broadway. Wanna party till the night of dawn? The End Up.

Go to the Hilton garden inn..

Ask for Billy.

Smack the dog **** out of him. Tell him it's from everybody in Virginia. He'll know what you're talking about.

There no good pizza spots in San Francisco OP. Pizza Pazza is decent

Last edited:
There no good pizza spots in San Francisco OP. Pizza Pazza is decent

I would disagree. Senorie's pizza always was fire to me...Irving Pizza was good too, but for more of the higher-up pizza taste, there's Pauline's and Gailina's in the City also.

Burma Superstar on Clement, then Genkis across the street for crepes.
Super Duper on Market Street.
House of Prime Rib on Van Ness.

Just to name a few

Thank SF later, when you leave.

Last edited:
Tacos at underdogs are bomb. El farlito for Mexican food. Can never go wrong.

If you're tryna see the golden gate up close fort point is a good spot, lands end for another view. Do you have access to a car? Consignment shop-sole supremacy in Newark is the only one I can think of.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom