Going to Santa Barbara this Halloween Weekend

So I'm guessing it won't be ok to be smoking a joint while walking around.

Get there early because parking is a B. DP is where you will most likely stay. Don't get too drunk because stuff pops every now and then and there are cops everywhere. Besides that, enjoy yourself. The girls are second to none if your into blondes. The beach is 30 yards away. Basically rows of open pads with drunk ppl in costumes. Have fun.

Originally Posted by bigdanes14

So I'm guessing it won't be ok to be smoking a joint while walking around.

Don't do ANYTHING in the streets. Just enjoy the sights and take pictures with as many near naked girls as you can

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Better take pics. Update this thread afterward. Bring a big memory card.
true
pimp.gif

Is it just Halloween that this place gets rowdy?

Or is it all year around?

honestly guys its worth a trip maybe once to see the sheer amount of drunk college kids in costume

but there are sooo many better ways to spend halloween

and if youre over 21, there is no reason to go there

Wuts Good NT Fam! Santa Barbara was AMAZING! We couldn't stay the whole weekend bcuz my boy who was driving had some legal problems back in the Bay so we had to cut out Saturday morning. But the Friday we stayed was CRACKIN!!!! Here are a few pics, will post more later bcuz I wasn't the one who brang the camera.

After getting SUPER FADED we went to Super Cucas & while I was waiting for everyone to get there order this random white boy came up to me to compliment me on my Jesus costume (Thought it would be a general costume but everywhere I went someone complimented me & a lot of ppl were yelling out Hagrid
roll.gif
) anyways dude was like "So do u have any pains in ur body?" I was like @%#? I thot he was romo at first but I was faded so I was like "Umm my right knee hurts from time to time" this guy gets down on one knee and starts praying to my knee in front of everyone
laugh.gif
 Didn't know how to react to this I was just LOL but in my head I was ready to knee him in the head if he grabbed the goods.

My homie after he threw up haha

AND FOR THE BEASTS, we stayed at these girls' apartment. (The White Girls in SB
eek.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom