Going to Scandinavia, what to visit?

Hey guys i will be going to Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Berlin, Hamburg and lastly ofcourse Amsterdam.

I was wondering if any of you have visited these cities and could recommend some places to visit, clubs, bar, hostels etc.

I will be with 2 other friends and we will be taking the Eurorail through these countries.
Any help would be appreciated!
happy.gif

I know there's at least twos NTer who currently live in Finland. Not technically Scandinavia but they gotta know something.
laugh.gif

Wish I could help you out.
ohwell.gif

ONLY stay in hostels, and if you like to party, "Party Hostels" with nightly bar crawls/events.
Hostelworld.com pick the best ratings/price/location, ratings are sometimes b.s., but as long as people ain't getting robbed at gun point or bed bugs you're good. (nuthing goes down in Scandinavia like that anyways)

Amsterdam- rent a bike, explore, blow trees, chill, Ann Frank house (skip), Heineken Museum, red light district (get blowed catch a show), and a couple discotheques, ask around when you get there.

Berlin- rent a bike, explore, quite a few world renowned discotheques, museums

Nor/Swed- if you're black/brown, or have any swag in your DNA you're pretty much Tiger Woods. Have condoms on your person at all times if you're down for the hookups, and report back on smanging "average" white women that most of NT would fantasize about if their last name was Upton.

Norway and Sweden are both ridiculously expensive, if you're going there last, buy alcohol in the netherlands or Denmark and pregame at the hostel.

have fun, cheers

Thanks lilpro4u. Yea we are all colored and do have decent game except one of our friends who just came out of a relationship. And yea we are spending only 2 days each in Oslo and Stockholm so it shouldnt be too bad. We will definitely be renting bikes to explore the city during the day. Also should i invest in buying a travellers backpack or just have a couple suitcases.

We have started to book of hostels from hostelworld.com based strictly on ratings.

Anything else i should bring? my iphone? good idea?

Copenhagen hit up Moose Bar and Wall Street for good night life. Also Wagamama's has good cheap noodles. Hostelworld is your friend. Rent bikes if the weather is dope.

Less is always better when packing, and I would go for a hiking backpack and that's it. Roll your clothes, and take minimum, it should be less than 10euros to wash if you must.
If you have an iphone, that's the only electronic device I would bring, if your friends are trying to bring laptops, ipads galore, advise against it. Unless they work from the cpu, every hostel has a computers, wifi etc.. (in the regions you're going to they all should) 

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

ONLY stay in hostels, and if you like to party, "Party Hostels" with nightly bar crawls/events.
Hostelworld.com pick the best ratings/price/location, ratings are sometimes b.s., but as long as people ain't getting robbed at gun point or bed bugs you're good. (nuthing goes down in Scandinavia like that anyways)

Amsterdam- rent a bike, explore, blow trees, chill, Ann Frank house (skip), Heineken Museum, red light district (get blowed catch a show), and a couple discotheques, ask around when you get there.

Berlin- rent a bike, explore, quite a few world renowned discotheques, museums

Nor/Swed- if you're black/brown, or have any swag in your DNA you're pretty much Tiger Woods. Have condoms on your person at all times if you're down for the hookups, and report back on smanging "average" white women that most of NT would fantasize about if their last name was Upton.

Norway and Sweden are both ridiculously expensive, if you're going there last, buy alcohol in the netherlands or Denmark and pregame at the hostel.

have fun, cheers

Dont aim to buy alcohol in Denmark, thats just dumb. Germanys your best bet. Everybody in denmark makes day trips south of the border to buy liq and beer, it easily pays for the trip and then some.

When are you going? I'll be back in DK from the 14th of June to the 28th

Back
Top Bottom