Going to the Dentist Unappreciation Post

YOUR DENTIST PROBALLY SUCKS THEN.

IMAGINE IF YOU NEVER WENT....WAY WORSE THAN A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE BUT ITS BETTER THAN HAVING BRITISH TEETH.

I recently had to go to the dentist 5 times in the past month because I had a lot of cavaties. my fault for not going to the dentist for 2 years before this.My teeth are just bad.

MOTHA @@$% A DENTIST, SON.
Quoted For the Damn Truth!

I'm never going in there for a check-up again... They [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ALWAYS[/color]find something wrong.

Unless I'm having pains or there's something visibly wrong, MOTHA @@$% A DENTIST,SON.

WOW, some of you got some issues with the Dentists I see. Yeah be glad some of yall got teeth, mybro got into a bad accident that now he has to rock dentures and some partials, dude gets bent every time I talk bout the dentist. I love my Dentist, girlknows what shes doing, shes not all harsh with the tools but theres always a slight aggitation but thats only because I know shes doing a good job and besidesshorty is a pure Dyme, ********* from the country... ALLLL DAY, imma try n get a pic for the NT fam

the last dentist I went to...I forgot his background but he use to say "open big"
sick.gif
w/ an accent

i like going to the dentist for those cleanings. i remember that treasure chest full of prizes when i was little. i snuck like 2-3 prizes with me once.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

worst feeling in the world is going to the dentist
best feeling in the world (besides the obvious) is leaving the dentist

You got it twisted. The best feeling in the world is pink.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

worst feeling in the world is going to the dentist
best feeling in the world (besides the obvious) is leaving the dentist

You got it twisted. The best feeling in the world is pink.

That's why he put besides the obvious...

I don't think going is that bad, plus a good majority of the ladies my dentist has as assistants are cute.

unappreciated. but thank god i got a good set of chompers. and a good dentist.

imo one of the most underated body parts... nobody likes looking at a yuckmouth.

smh.gif
I'l never forget, I was 6 years old going to aDentist without my mom in the room for the 1st time.

I started crying and this %$%+#+!$@!*! choked me until I stopped
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
I HATE all of them bastards because of it
grin.gif

It's never pleasure except for the one time I had this differently who was cute and gentle. But the worse is when you have to rinse...the blood..the bloodclots...

Back
Top Bottom