GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

planning on going by the end of the month... is there a difference about going during the week or the weekend? are the clubs, entertainment etc.. open just as if it was the weekend? if so, what places do u guys recommend to check out? how about trip packages, who offers the best deals for flying nd hotel?
it will my first time going so, nd really want to get the best of off it..... thanks in advance fellas

they are open, but some clubs are wack as f during weekdays. i remember we went to pure and tao on a couple weekdays and the music was horrible. club was full of old white people too. weekends are waaaaay better.

vegas trip booked for cinco de mayo weekend. :smokin

Last edited:
planning on going by the end of the month... is there a difference about going during the week or the weekend? are the clubs, entertainment etc.. open just as if it was the weekend? if so, what places do u guys recommend to check out? how about trip packages, who offers the best deals for flying nd hotel?
it will my first time going so, nd really want to get the best of off it..... thanks in advance fellas

Industry nights are Sunday thru Thursday. Those can be a lot of fun because a lot of it is locals who party just as hard (if not harder) than the weekend tourist crowds. Also, they're not nearly as annoying. I've actually come to prefer Sunday - Wednesday trips now, because I can still hit Marquee and XS, and not deal with a bunch of nonsense. And the DJ lineups are just as good as the weekends, and it's not as expensive if you want a table.

Industry nights are Sunday thru Thursday. Those can be a lot of fun because a lot of it is locals who party just as hard (if not harder) than the weekend tourist crowds. Also, they're not nearly as annoying. I've actually come to prefer Sunday - Wednesday trips now, because I can still hit Marquee and XS, and not deal with a bunch of nonsense. And the DJ lineups are just as good as the weekends, and it's not as expensive if you want a table.

agreed, i feel the same way. but the only downside is the industry yambs (at least from my experience) are much more harder to attain. thats not to say its impossible, but they definitely know how the game go and they play it well. but i guess if you're 1% of the male population not tryna get it in in vegas then this wont matter much.

Damn. The beauty of only being a 4-hour drive away...

You sir are lucky as hell. lol

Only problem is that Sunday drive if u do it after 9 am lol.[/quote]

Dawg. That's why I do the Thursday-Saturday trip. ZERO traffic going and coming back.

i HATE having to wake up at 6-7am to beat that 'Back to Cali' traffic. Either that or your stuck having to leave later than 7pm.

Southwest sent me my email today. 30 days away from my trip. Will be out there from April 10-13. Staying at Caesars this time around. Ecook or anyone else can hook it up or get me in contact with promoters would be appreciated. Trying to check out a pool parties this time and maybe even hit a club.

as some of you guys know... i just got back from vegas a couple weeks ago.. one of my boys is getting married... back to vegas again at the end of june

Only problem is that Sunday drive if u do it after 9 am lol.

Dawg. That's why I do the Thursday-Saturday trip. ZERO traffic going and coming back.

i HATE having to wake up at 6-7am to beat that 'Back to Cali' traffic. Either that or your stuck having to leave later than 7pm.[/quote]

We just don't go to sleep and drive back around 7-9. Also I never drive on a big weekend.

Any good lounges on the strip? I know Las Vegas is known for super clubs and I've been to a few but I don't mind the less crowded venues.

Heading out Sunday, simply a turnaround, going to watch Muse at Mandalay Bay. Heading out Sunday morning coming back Monday. Looking for things to do after the concert, any ideas.

We all work Thursday and Friday's so my boys either take the day off Friday or head out later...

Wish I could do that Thurs-Sat trip.

Back
Top Bottom