GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

I honestly dont either. Only thing that I always think of is people having that extra day off.I'd rather take a half day and go another weekend :smokin

Regardless on when it is, Vegas is literally packed with women. The allure of MDW is the extra day off, the start of the summer, perfect vacation time (not too hot not too cold), and that most places have special guest DJ's or celebrities throwing parties.
You'd be surprise how many people go out just to listen to their favorite EDM DJ.

Regardless on when it is, Vegas is literally packed with women. The allure of MDW is the extra day off, the start of the summer, perfect vacation time (not too hot not too cold), and that most places have special guest DJ's or celebrities throwing parties.
You'd be surprise how many people go out just to listen to their favorite EDM DJ.

So take a vacation day, make your own three-day weekend, and see your favorite EDM DJ anyway (because it's not like they're only there MDW). And anyone who goes to a club because some celebrity is throwing a party is not someone I need to be around.

So take a vacation day, make your own three-day weekend, and see your favorite EDM DJ anyway (because it's not like they're only there MDW). And anyone who goes to a club because some celebrity is throwing a party is not someone I need to be around.

LOL. I agree, but at the same time I'm not into EDM. Now is ASAP and Nas were playing (Like they are at Tao) I'd try to go there.

heading out there around end of October. Is Moon nightclub still a good place to go? Last time I was there Ghostbar was the place to be. Any help appreciated. Staying at Caesars. Is Pure good too?

heading out there around end of October. Is Moon nightclub still a good place to go? Last time I was there Ghostbar was the place to be. Any help appreciated. Staying at Caesars. Is Pure good too?

Last time you were in Vegas was eight years ago?

Trust me I feel the same way, it's just some people personal preference. Plus, not a better time to stunt than MDW. Whole club is packed and people want to be seen with a dancefloor table.

Pure is always going to be a good club but with the recent competition it's losing it's popularity but they still sell out on most weekends. The Palms property on the other hand isn't too strong as it once were but Moon is decent.
Dmbrhs hit it on the head when he says it's pretty low on the totem pole. If you're staying at Caesars Hyde is right next door at the Bellagio or you can go to Marquee.

I just don't understand the allure of those holiday weekends. Is it really that fun to be packed like sardines with a ton of people, after paying double the typical cover cost just to get in? I don't get it. Oh well.

I don't either, one of my boys is in the doghouse with his girl and she's going out of town, so unofficial hall pass for him. Trip gained traction quick. We'll roll with the punches.

only reason im upset i cannot make it MDW is cause thats when Vegas turns into UCLALV (im a ucla student) and i planned on smashing some yambs i knew who were going that lets say i maybe couldnt back in LA

Looking at these MDW prices...dear lord :smh:

I went one year LDW and it was ridiculous. Never been MDW bc of the prices/crowds.

Any summer weekend is good enough and if I need something special then I'll go Cinco de Mayo, July 4th, or any big fight weekend.

I went one year LDW and it was ridiculous. Never been MDW bc of the prices/crowds.

Any summer weekend is good enough and if I need something special then I'll go Cinco de Mayo, July 4th, or any big fight weekend.

Looking at these MDW prices...dear lord :smh:

brahs, thats why you gotta hop on the presales as soon as the tickets to the clubs go on sale.

I'm going to Hakkasan for $50. Wet Republic was also starting at $50.

but no lie, prices have definitely risen over the past years. $30 used to be the standard, now its like $50+ :x

brahs, thats why you gotta hop on the presales as soon as the tickets to the clubs go on sale.

I'm going to Hakkasan for $50. Wet Republic was also starting at $50.

but no lie, prices have definitely risen over the past years. $30 used to be the standard, now its like $50+ :x

Brah, idk if u have been reading the last few pages but none of the regulars in here are going that weekend. I was speaking in terms of BS for that weekend...The "deals" that I have seen are :rolleyes

Yeah I went 2 years ago for LDW...Just did comped entry thanks to Traer at Tao/ Lavo and Tao Beach...So packed, never again.

Brah, idk if u have been reading the last few pages but none of the regulars in here are going that weekend. I was speaking in terms of BS for that weekend...The "deals" that I have seen are :rolleyes

ahhh gotcha bro. idk about yall, but I went to vegas for LDW in 2012. my group had a cabana at Surrender (Calvin Harris) for $1500 min. and Encore Beach cabana (Deadmau5) for $1500 as well. shrug. deals can be had.

ahhh gotcha bro. idk about yall, but I went to vegas for LDW in 2012. my group had a cabana at Surrender (Calvin Harris) for $1500 min. and Encore Beach cabana (Deadmau5) for $1500 as well. shrug. deals can be had.

None of those deals are being had on JC or by anyone in the industry for those performers. Just got off the phone with Tao/ Tao Beach lead promoter and no cabana is going for that on a holiday weekend lol. And this is from the guy that gives me bed's for 300.

Last edited:
^word. We're rolling out there about 30 deep for a good friends Bach party either LDW or the wknd after. So far most are in favor of LDW. I'm trying to convince them otherwise. To my limited knowledge, nothing going on LDW that can't be done the following wknd.

^word. We're rolling out there about 30 deep for a good friends Bach party either LDW or the wknd after. So far most are in favor of LDW. I'm trying to convince them otherwise. To my limited knowledge, nothing going on LDW that can't be done the following wknd.

If y'all are doing tables everywhere and have No budget then LDW

If not then the next weekend

Back
Top Bottom