Gold Diggers... SMH. new Vitaly video lol

if youre somewhat popular on youtube making 5k a month is easily average

like(250k views close to a milli subs)

A lot of money is in parlaying your popularity into other sub channels

someone like kevjumba popular OG YT'r is def making over 6 figures easily and that popularity got him actual TV work

if youre somewhat popular on youtube making 5k a month is easily average

like(250k views close to a milli subs)

A lot of money is in parlaying your popularity into other sub channels

someone like kevjumba popular OG YT'r is def making over 6 figures easily and that popularity got him actual TV work
Since I have a Youtube channel that's made over $80 so far. The formula is basically like this......  It's early in the morning, but whatever.

- Take the number of  monetized views a channel makes.

- Divide by 1,000

-Depending on subscribers. Multiply between 1.5 and 5. The bigger Youtube channels tend to make more money than smaller channels like mine.

-  Bigger channels like Vitalys are making somewhere between High 6, low 7 figures based on views. And he also pockets most his money because he doesn't have to pay for scriptwriters, editors, studios, and all that junk like other large Youtube channels.

Last edited:
There is no way dude is making that much money off Youtube.

If yall said high 5 figures or at most $100,000 that would be somewhat believable. Even if it is true i personally cant believe it.

I understand that you can make alot of money off Youtube but thats a ridiculous amount.

EDIT: Okay i did recall reading an article where people who had regularly airing shows on there making mid/low 6 figures so i guess it possible. But cotdamn

Last edited:

If yall said high 5 figures or at most $100,000 that would be somewhat believable. Even if it is true i personally cant believe it.

I understand that you can make alot of money off Youtube but thats a ridiculous amount.

EDIT: Okay i did recall reading an article where people who had regularly airing shows on there making mid/low 6 figures so i guess it possible. But cotdamn
That one really popular white girl made a couple million last year I think.. forgetting her name but she's one of the higher subbed people on youtube

EDIT: Jenna Marbles is her name.. just googled and some places say she makes like 23,000 grand a month and is worth 2.5mil not bad for YouTube 

Last edited:
That one really popular white girl made a couple million last year I think.. forgetting her name but she's one of the higher subbed people on youtube

EDIT: Jenna Marbles is her name.. just googled and some places say she makes like 23,000 grand a month and is worth 2.5mil not bad for YouTube 

my jimmies were rustled. she aint even hot why do people keep watching? :smh:

Never understood the concept of subscribers. Are people that attached to what someone posts and who someone is, that they need to view everything that they post right away? And better yet be informed of such an important decision. I might occasionally search youtube for something that was funny awhile back, only to see that same person doing something similar. But to subscribe? No way.. If anything that user URL will be saved as a favorite, so I can link back later. I shouldn't be surprised by our behavior though. So infatuated with others living their lives..

Last edited:
Some people have completely pulled the plug on cable TV, so they get all their entertainment off of Youtube, Netflix and Hulu. A subscription is easier to access on a SmartTV than having to type words in the search field

Im about to make a youtube channel. I feel i got the personality. Just need a something to base it off.

I might make skits. Hmm...

Im about to make a youtube channel. I feel i got the personality. Just need a something to base it off.

Look at NT's own illest 
laugh.gif

I remember when he first started.. dude is at like 500k subs or some s--- already

Here's an estimate of how much Vitaly makes.

And Ray William Johnson's a legit Millionaire off Youtube. All he does is take people's videos and makes dry jokes that made him a grip of money.

No wonder I have to watch those stupid ads that you can skip after 5 seconds whenever I use the youtube app on my Ipad.

So infatuated with others living their lives..

:lol: Not that serious man. I subscribed a ton but I could care less if I watch them right away or not at all. Hell only times I go on youtube is on the ipad when I am taking a dump or I need help on how to pass certain things in a video game (GTA V).

Never understood the concept of subscribers. Are people that attached to what someone posts and who someone is, that they need to view everything that they post right away? And better yet be informed of such an important decision. I might occasionally search youtube for something that was funny awhile back, only to see that same person doing something similar. But to subscribe? No way.. If anything that user URL will be saved as a favorite, so I can link back later. I shouldn't be surprised by our behavior though. So infatuated with others living their lives..
It has nothing to do with being infatuated with how they live their lives. If the video for the week doesn't interest me, all I have to do is scroll past it on my Youtube feed and move on with my life. You're looking too far into it man.

Look at NT's own illest 
laugh.gif

I remember when he first started.. dude is at like 500k subs or some s--- already
man, on the cool i think NT helped his channel a ton

he would always try to front like "no dont look at my channel" and then whatever vid mentioned would jump like 5k views in 2 days

So much stuff makes sense about YouTube now. When ever dudes would say "and if you like the video subscribe" I thought everyone was just becoming an attention *****. When people would have those vids where they just comment on the news I always thought it cause they belived their opinion's mattered. They were getting payed all along.

man, on the cool i think NT helped his channel a ton

he would always try to front like "no dont look at my channel" and then whatever vid mentioned would jump like 5k views in 2 days
he has a huge middle eastern following, he didnt need nt.

Last edited:
Seems like everyone is following Vitaly now with this idea.

The Bug :smokin

Last edited:

its no different then know when the next episode of whatever show you watch comes on...

you don't have to watch immediately but if someone is consistently producing content you enjoy you subscribe so its there for you to click on when ready and you don't have to search...

if you just like one video of course you may not but its consistent its easier to subscribe then always search and see if they might have anything new to watch...

Back
Top Bottom