gold frame glasses back ? vol....master p

I'm the market for some gold frames. Prescription based at that. I got pretty good insurance so I can cop these really dope Prada joints I was looking at and my copay is about $110. The frames are $525

:nerd:

These are fly as hell.

I need these tho.

Cartier_3524012_Wood_Big_Lens_Sunglasses_in_Gold_Brown.jpg
It's crazy how these have been a staple here since 04 and 12 years later I'm just starting to see them everywhere. Every pawnshop, jewelry within a hour of the area got em on deck in all different sizes and styles.

It's crazy how these have been a staple here since 04 and 12 years later I'm just starting to see them everywhere. Every pawnshop, jewelry within a hour of the area got em on deck in all different sizes and styles.

Yeah these fa sho some detroit playa ****.

My potnas stepson is from out there, they tried to rob dude for his frames. For his dam frames man.

Debating if I should go ahead with lasik or skoop some Bugatti's or Carties. Never really dug round frames and a majority of them or two big for my face. Might have to get some bang bangs first to see how they look.

Wire frames offer so much more visibility. Copped some superfutures and don't regret it at all.

Same warehouse doesn't mean same quality.

Same budget materials and craftsmanship different brands that they own the rights to. There are a few videos on YouTube to explain. They own the eye insurance company and the retail store as well to give you a sense of option

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom