Golden Moments Pack (GMP) Legit/Fake Check

Hey guys, I'm not an expert when it comes to legit checks, I'm still a rook. I'm interested in buying this GMP and was wondering if you guys could help me out. The seller says it's 100% authentic, that it's DS, he bought it in 2012, no signs of yellowing, among other things. If you guy's think it's legit I'll spend the money, but I just don't want to get got and rock fakes.

View media item 740263
View media item 740266
View media item 740268
View media item 740270
View media item 740272
View media item 740276
View media item 740278
View media item 740279
View media item 740280
View media item 740281
View media item 740283
View media item 740289

Look good to me but pics r kinda small and nowadays it's getting REALLY hard to tell gm pairs from real pairs especially with pictures like the ones u have. My best opinion for u IF u don't get a definate answer here on NT is to again if ur able to( I know ur situation) is to go to a local shoe store on ur area like flight club, or sneaker consignment shop. Have dude meet u there and they could do tge legit check in person. Just a thought not sure what shops u have around ur area.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention also how r u paying? Cuz if it's paypal, u could get the legit check done as soon as u got em and if they were fake file a Paypal claim you'll get ur money back. U will have to eat the shipping cuz u have to ship back to tge seller but at least u get the majority of your money back plus u learn ur lesson with how good these fakes can be nowadays, lol. Good luck man.

Forgot to mention also how r u paying? Cuz if it's paypal, u could get the legit check done as soon as u got em and if they were fake file a Paypal claim you'll get ur money back. U will have to eat the shipping cuz u have to ship back to tge seller but at least u get the majority of your money back plus u learn ur lesson with how good these fakes can be nowadays, lol. Good luck man.

Thanks again for taking the time to help me, I would be paying through PayPal since it's an Ebay listing. Unfortunately, I don't think I have any consignment shops around me lol. I know in New York and LA they have places like Flight Club and RifLA in LA, but nothing in the entire state of Illinois as far as I know. What makes me feel a little confident with going through with this purchase if I end up going through with it, is that he says he has the original receipt from where he bought it and he has 100% feedback, everyone saying they're getting authentic shoe's. Hopefully he accepts my offer and if he does, hopefully I get a legit GMP with a receipt so I can take better pictures to start off.

Thanks again for taking the time to help me, I would be paying through PayPal since it's an Ebay listing. Unfortunately, I don't think I have any consignment shops around me lol. I know in New York and LA they have places like Flight Club and RifLA in LA, but nothing in the entire state of Illinois as far as I know. What makes me feel a little confident with going through with this purchase if I end up going through with it, is that he says he has the original receipt from where he bought it and he has 100% feedback, everyone saying they're getting authentic shoe's. Hopefully he accepts my offer and if he does, hopefully I get a legit GMP with a receipt so I can take better pictures to start off.
Ya man seems like a pretty legit guy. I'd go through znd wen u get the shoes take and post better pics like u said. If they end up being fake u can always file a claim

Ya man seems like a pretty legit guy. I'd go through znd wen u get the shoes take and post better pics like u said. If they end up being fake u can always file a claim

Well I spent more than I had expected I would lol I put in a $1.50 bid on some DS Fire Red IV's with Nike receipt and ended winning the auction at a grand total of $207.50 shipped and the DS Golden Moments Pack for $495 shipped. The guy from the 4's said he'd include his Nike receipt and the guy from the GMP pack sent me the email Eastbay sent him when his ordered ship out. It says how much he paid, the day, and I clicked on tracking number which checked out to the town he lives in and the date the UPS package was signed and delivered was about 2 or 3 days after his the EB email. If he doesn't include anything else in the package itself, should I be worried or should I be good with just the EastBay email??

Ya man sounds like dude is giving u everything ur asking for. People tgat scam usually don't provide all of that info. Other than that I have a gmp tgat I bought from shoe palace if u send me real clear detailed pics I can compare them to mine. **** I'll even take pics of mine for u. Glad I could be of some help to u and also pm me if u need help with future releases. Limited stuff is hard for me to get too but done times location is everything.
EDIT also for future reference u r good on ANY purchase u make thru Paypal just don't send the money as a gift and Paypal will have ur back EVERY time.

Last edited:
Ya man sounds like dude is giving u everything ur asking for. People tgat scam usually don't provide all of that info. Other than that I have a gmp tgat I bought from shoe palace if u send me real clear detailed pics I can compare them to mine. **** I'll even take pics of mine for u. Glad I could be of some help to u and also pm me if u need help with future releases. Limited stuff is hard for me to get too but done times location is everything.
EDIT also for future reference u r good on ANY purchase u make thru Paypal just don't send the money as a gift and Paypal will have ur back EVERY time.

Looks legit to me. nothing in particular catches my eye about these being fake or gm

I'm so excited to be receiving them tomorrow, I'll definitely post better pictures and hopefully everything checks out. I really appreciate you guys helping me out and giving me some personal input. On another subject, would you guys cop a DS Collezione Pack of the Retro Bred 11's and Taxi 12's? I read that the pack came out in 08' and well its 2014, that's 6yrs lol

I'm so excited to be receiving them tomorrow, I'll definitely post better pictures and hopefully everything checks out. I really appreciate you guys helping me out and giving me some personal input. On another subject, would you guys cop a DS Collezione Pack of the Retro Bred 11's and Taxi 12's? I read that the pack came out in 08' and well its 2014, that's 6yrs lol
Glad u got em man! The cdp should be be fine I got it and still rock mine no problems.

Glad u got em man! The cdp should be be fine I got it and still rock mine no problems.

So you don't think there will be any yellowing or the soles coming right off like people say the old Taxi's have a tendency of doing? What would be a fair/reasonable price to offer?

So you don't think there will be any yellowing or the soles coming right off like people say the old Taxi's have a tendency of doing? What would be a fair/reasonable price to offer?
My taxis are fine. As far as soles falling off I seriously doubt tgat would happen on the cdp 12s endless they were stored improperly. Did u mean the 96 taxis? Cuz if so they r obviously a bit older and agàin storage plays a role. Now onto pricing lol, haven't checked the price of them lately but I'm sure it's high especially for ur sz13 because they are a lil more rare. I would check eBay prices and make a judgement call. Another option might be to cop the recent 11s and taxis?

Checked eBay didn't see any 13s? :smh: cheapest sz 12 was 645 shipped, that being said I'm guessing in 550 6 range possibly?

My taxis are fine. As far as soles falling off I seriously doubt tgat would happen on the cdp 12s endless they were stored improperly. Did u mean the 96 taxis? Cuz if so they r obviously a bit older and agàin storage plays a role. Now onto pricing lol, haven't checked the price of them lately but I'm sure it's high especially for ur sz13 because they are a lil more rare. I would check eBay prices and make a judgement call. Another option might be to cop the recent 11s and taxis?

I'm not sure which Taxi's I was talking about lol I just remember being on the Taxi 12 thread and seeing pictures as well as hearing stories. So I just thought that after a certain amount of years, DS or not they would fall apart on their own or first use. I had seen a package and thought I'd have the same luck as with my GMP (if they turn out to be legit) but the person didn't even consider my offer, I got a straight up no lol so I think I'll just go with them black flips. By the way, I started a legit check thread if you could please check it out before going with that purchase tomorrow morning.

Checked eBay didn't see any 13s? :smh: cheapest sz 12 was 645 shipped, that being said I'm guessing in 550 6 range possibly?

The GMP was for $610 or $650 I believe, but the dude had 100% feedback and in his description he said if you message me and go the PayPal no Ebay route I'll do it for $475 plus $20 shipping equalling $495 shipped and that's what I did. I thought I could do the same thing with the Bred 11/Taxi 12 CDP but the person flat out said no lol so I'm getting me some black flip's, I just hope they're legit or I'll be mad.

I got my actual shoe's today guys and even though I love them, the important question is, are they legit? I'll post the best possible pictures that I could take starting with the both of them with the box, followed by the 6's, and then the 7's.

View media item 747834
View media item 747851
View media item 747853
View media item 747836
View media item 747840
View media item 747845
View media item 747847
View media item 747855
View media item 747857
View media item 747860
View media item 747861

Back