GONNA be ON ROOM RAIDERS...mah bad everyone its still March 12th...4pm...check my pic

Originally Posted by proph515

first just wanna say thanks to everyone for their thoughts....to answer some of the questions real quick...I have the spacejams and concords and theyre beat beat so even if I wanted to throw them in Id be making a mistake. Also, as for the show that im going to be on, Im not sure they keep it pretty close to the vest up until shooting day. cause of the whole element of surprise aspect. Also I wont be wearing the 7's, theyre just going to be in my collection that the camera zooms in on, and all Jumpman symbols will be blurred out because of copyright/advertisement/demafation and other clauses that MTV is held against when they have ppl on tv. And na Im not from Pittsburgh, I live in NY and Im a die hard steelers fan since I was 6 ('93) Black and Gold ALLLLLLLLL DAAAAY BABY....6PACKKKKKKK FOR THE CHAMPS

what show??

Originally Posted by kei akuma

Oly's, OG Hares, Bordeauxs, or French Blues. They're all fire. Def not the CDP Hares, every joe-schmo has those.

every joe-schmo has a lot of shoes, that doesn't make them less fire

STEELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a related note, i'd probably go with the hares, but just pick whatever your first choice is.

cards but can u at least give us a hint as to what the show is

lmao watch this be I Love New York LOLOL*OOLOLAOLOAFAJSFASG

If I would pick out of any of the 3 it would either be the Hares or the Cardinals. Chambrays are nice too. But I'd probably pick the Cardinals slightlyover the Hares....
laugh.gif

Regardless, the Air Jordan 7 is one of the cleanest models ever...OG or Retro.

A lot of people have the hares now. Thanks to the countdown pack. Wear one that is not as common. If you have the Bordeauxs or the Black/Red wear those. Amongthe choices I would go with the olympics. Reason is when people watch the show and see your kicks they will just say "I have those no big deal." Sogo for max impact.

Originally Posted by proph515

Yo whats good NT....iight check it out...Im gettin ready to shoot a reality show on TV this weekend and im doing the bio part on friday. One of the aspects they want to shoot of me is my passion for my Kicks (my passion for the steelers being the other). The directors came to my apt and saw my collection (boxes) and said that I should bring 8-10 pairs of shoes to the set (theyre picking me up lol)....after opting to go against my original plan which was to pick my top fav 8, I decided to pick one of each number that I have. I have in order 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,12,14,16,19. I have multiple colors of alot of those pairs so I had some tough choices to pick (DS fire reds over NDS Cements lol) etc. anyways, my point is im on my last choice to go with and ive got 4 pairs of sevens to choose from....OLYMPICS, CHAMBRAYS, CARDINALS, or HARES......which pair yall think I should go with?
Pennyloafers with fresh 2009 pennies. Fresh to death.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

cards but can u at least give us a hint as to what the show is

lmao watch this be I Love New York LOLOL*OOLOLAOLOAFAJSFASG
Arite for yall who drop the opinions, I appreciate it. As for the show...Once again they WILL NOT tell me. lol All i know is that its a DATINGreailty show and its new so it isnt going to be Next, Room raiders etc. Also I wont be wearing any of these shoes on the first day I shoot (Friday) but imWearing some 3's on sat and some 12's on sunday. The director and producer had someone go through my closet and tell me what was allowed (cant wearstuff with logos and also predominantly black or white)....so I had to get everything together. When I find out the show, Ill def let those who are interestedknow...thanks yall

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by kei akuma

Oly's, OG Hares, Bordeauxs, or French Blues. They're all fire. Def not the CDP Hares, every joe-schmo has those.

every joe-schmo has a lot of shoes, that doesn't make them less fire

Well what I meant was that a lot of people right now have the CDP Hares. They're seen on people quite frequently now and they don't represent being acollector as much as a fresh pair of Oly VII's or something that would've taken a collector's effort to keep them fresh. Get whatI'm saying?

And I'd also like to know what show you're gonna be on.

good luck to ya with that what channel will you be on?oh and i say go with hares, all time favorite 7 for me.

Back
Top Bottom