GONNA be ON ROOM RAIDERS...mah bad everyone its still March 12th...4pm...check my pic

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

Man did anybody from the bay see the show after room raiders? They ask that kid what can he do better than anybody else and he started THIZZ Dancing? Some
laugh.gif
shiiiiiiiiiiiii.

LOL I seen that . He had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and I wonder was he from the bay area ??? It was a good laugh tho .... He threw it up then brought it backLOL .....

Originally Posted by proph515

YO thanks to everyone who peep the episode...glad yall had a good laugh lol.....yo just to let yall know, they cut out a LOT of stuff, including the part where she checks out my kicks....i was tight!!!

yo im pissed cause in the unedited tape (the one I watch in the van) she gives me maddd props on the kick game when she goes into the closet, but I guess they cut it out...o well, re airs friday at 230

Of course , they didnt want to cut Jordan a check ....

YO thanks to everyone who peep the episode...glad yall had a good laugh lol.....yo just to let yall know, they cut out a LOT of stuff, including the part where she checks out my kicks....i was tight!!!

Send me a Youtube link or something so I can see.

It seems like the older version of room raiders was better were they showed more stuff. anyway nice being on the show but sorry you were the first cut.

i just saw the episode. shorty look mad good. but where u keep all ur kicks; all i saw was XVIs and 3s

i just caught the end of the episode....i saw a guy with mars 4s on then she talked about the turkey baster so i assumed it was you

Back
Top Bottom