Good Car To Purchase Fro Under 15 g's

I got a new job and I have to drive a little further nowadays, what are some good reliable used cars that also make you look like a low key stunter? I'm thinking Altima coupe or a mustang gt... Anything is better then the infamous 84 Monte Carlo's gas mileage  (sorry for cussin you out on the internet mom)
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Any feedback is good, i have an offer for 5 g's on the monte so that will go to down payment so on and so forth yadda yadda yaddadamean

Just cop a cheap Toyota/Honda for everyday drive and save up for a better whip on weekends.

Originally Posted by scshift

Acura RSX Type S
Nissan Altima SE-R
Mazdaspeed3
Subaru WRX
laugh.gif
He said he was exclusively looking to save gas. A geo metro.... >40 mpg and you can probably find one for about a G up to 1500

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Acura RSX Type S
Nissan Altima SE-R
Mazdaspeed3
Subaru WRX
laugh.gif
He said he was exclusively looking to save gas. A geo metro.... >40 mpg and you can probably find one for about a G up to 1500
He never said that. He just said anything would be better than his current car and he wanted to low-key stunt. Besides, you could pull around 25 MPG in these cars.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ a Geo Metro. A skateboard is better than that.

Can't believe nobody has mentioned this yet...but 2011 BMW M3

Seriously though,

I'd recommend a civic or a Mazda 3

Oddly enough i was lookin at an 04 g35 but isnt it expensive to get them fixed?Ive always loved them.

Chevy Impalas are a simple go to. So are the Civics. I was lookin into a Malibu myself. Just somethin that's not too small and good on gas.

I suggest u research cars with good gas mileage OP and then narrow it down

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Acura RSX Type S
Nissan Altima SE-R
Mazdaspeed3
Subaru WRX
laugh.gif
He never said that. He just said anything would be better than his current car and he wanted to low-key stunt. Besides, you could pull around 25 MPG in these cars.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ a Geo Metro. A skateboard is better than that.
I would argue different...but.....yeah I just didn't read, maybe that's why

Originally Posted by illmatic34

First gen Mazda 3. Put a shark fin on it and it's
pimp.gif

example?

Oh and btw im 6'4 so ill need a little space haha that may change things up a bit

Back
Top Bottom