Good food/snack combinations vol. midnight snack

no such thing as good midnight snack..... want a good combo? how about 2-2-3 on the heavy bag.....

time this forum gets into shape..

*barrel rolls out window*
:rofl: @ the post + username + avy combo.

My go to snacks:

Multi grain cereal + almond milk + 1/2 chopped banana

hummus + pita chips

chopped fruit + pico de gallo

Homemade oatmeal cookies, left over pizza, and iced tea FTW :D

Last edited:
its a snack, its should be grab and go.

ritz and nutella, thats it..
pimp.gif

can go through almost a whole roll

im so fat
tired.gif

One night, I was out of ranch dressing, and I wanted to dip n' chip with Ruffles. I had nothing left in the fridge but Grey Poupon. Felt like Jim Jones afterwards. :smokin

sandwich
cookies and milk
hot pocket
noodles
cheese quesadilla
salad/ fruits

well thats what i eat late night when im hungry :lol:

Last edited:
I really try to avoid eating at night after like 9PM, I'm not sure if the myth of you gaining weight if you eat before bed holds any weight or not (I've heard it doesn't) but I avoid it anyways. I've cheated a few times and those Milk Chocolate Peanut Chews... they're addictive as fuark broz.

I really try to avoid eating at night after like 9PM, I'm not sure if the myth of you gaining weight if you eat before bed holds any weight or not (I've heard it doesn't) but I avoid it anyways. I've cheated a few times and those Milk Chocolate Peanut Chews... they're addictive as fuark broz.

As long as you exercise pretty frequently and keep the snack healthy you'll be fine. I cycle and run a lot and i've eaten past midnight several times, hell i'm gonna grab a snack soon. Usually fruit or a slice of whole wheat bread and PB&J.

One of my favorite snacks I have created lately is a twice-baked mashed potato with cajun turkey, shredded cheese and BBQ sauce. First, I bake the potato in the microwave until it's cooked. Then I add the turkey, cheese, and BBQ sauce on top of the potato and reheat. After reheating, I mash the potato along with the rest of the ingredients, and add hot sauce to top it off. Crack . :pimp:

Last edited:
As long as you exercise pretty frequently and keep the snack healthy you'll be fine. I cycle and run a lot and i've eaten past midnight several times, hell i'm gonna grab a snack soon. Usually fruit or a slice of whole wheat bread and PB&J.

I just started working out about 2 months ago, at least 45 to an hour a day.. depending on when I'm off from work. I still avoid it 'cause I'm trying to lose weight and cutting calories is my focus at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom