Good Guy Lucifer Is An Underrated Meme

You know what's funny about the meme? Dudes actually are trying to make the villain into a good guy but any idiot can realize Lucifer is a deceiver.

laugh.gif
its too obvious. Silly Putty, you even entertaining the idea pretty much just defines your motive. You hate religion and the idea of God. At this point, you'll do and back anything opposing the two.

Good luck with that.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

You know what's funny about the meme? Dudes actually are trying to make the villain into a good guy but any idiot can realize Lucifer is a deceiver.

laugh.gif
its too obvious. Silly Putty, you even entertaining the idea pretty much just defines your motive. You hate religion and the idea of God. At this point, you'll do and back anything opposing the two.

Good luck with that.
I rarely catch myself agreeing with you, but from the brief scan I gave this thread, this is exactly what I kept thinking to myself 
30t6p3b.gif
 .. Interesting thread and the usual suspects are here causing the most damage 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Good luck with that.

Stop bashing his religion, Silly Putty doesn't "HATE" anyone or anything he is simply showing alternative albeit unpopular viewpoints.

Wouldn't the greatest form of deception be claiming to be a "good" while doing the opposite, making stupidity, ignorance and a lack of education a virtue so nobody questions you be the greatest form of deception? What makes you think you aren't the one being deceived? Because you were born into a society, a time period, a culture, a country and a religion that told you what to believe? Isn't that essentially the recipe for deception and mind control?

To me Satan is good and God in the Judeochristian bible is evil

memes-pan-with-it.gif

You hate religion and the idea of God. At this point, you'll do and back anything opposing the two.

And yet he proves, ON THE REG, that he knows more about not only the historical but also theological foundations of religion than "religious" people. You should be embarrassed. 
When Method Man panders to the members by writing at length on a topic that NT agrees with, his verbosity is praised. But if a poster writes at length on an unpopular subject, people are up in arms. 

I see you have an alternate SN putty. C- on the name though, thought you'd be more creative. Bandit Country?

laugh.gif

Good luck with that.

Instead of the predictable kill the messenger routine, please provide an explanation then. Why is Satan considered the bad guy?

Didn't God encourage rape, genocide, slavery, etc. MULTIPLE times in the Bible? Hell, even once says, "Why have you spared the women and children? Go back and kill them too, and take for yourself any women who is still a virgin."

laugh.gif

Good luck with that.
Well thats the thing...
If the devil was really that good at deceiving people, as you claim, how could you honestly tell the difference who was who? Do you claim to be able to make the distinction?

Based on body count alone, "god" has far more kills under his belt.

This is what some early christians actually thought. They were called Gnostics. Like the term, "agnostic," to be "gnostic" is to KNOW something, or be in possession of knowledge. Similarly, to be "agnostic" is to be unknowing.

Read that post again on page 3.

You reconcile that one for me.

Not to mention that we're only stuck on the christian interpretation, out of all of the other religious contexts out there.

I mean god got the abrahamic version of the events wrong TWICE before he got it right with Islam, after apparently failing to give it to the Jews properly, then the christians through jebus, and then muhammad.

But hey, once again, mysterious ways, right? 

Originally Posted by Bandit Country

You hate religion and the idea of God. At this point, you'll do and back anything opposing the two. 

And yet he proves, ON THE REG, that he knows more about not only the historical but also theological foundations of religion than "religious" people. You should be embarrassed. 
When Method Man panders to the members by writing at length on a topic that NT agrees with, his verbosity is praised. But if a poster writes at length on an unpopular subject, people are up in arms. 

Shhhhhh! 
wink.gif

But if god doesn't exist and satan doesn't, why spend time talking about Nothing at all?

Ole Jerry and George lookin bwois

You hate religion and the idea of God. At this point, you'll do and back anything opposing the two.

Why should I be embarrassed? I have debated Silly Putty on the topic. Tic for Tac.

Method Man doesn't go around a basically pisses on other beliefs either.
I see you have an alternate SN putty. C- on the name though, thought you'd be more creative. Bandit Country?

Hmmmm.
nerd.gif
Putty replies via Computer and maybe replies as Bandit on Cell phones web?

Instead of the predictable kill the messenger routine, please provide an explanation then. Why is Satan considered the bad guy?

Is it worth my time to do what you can do yourself? I jump two feet into this and this thread goes longer than it needs to, no opinions changed. Same as the other threads.

He'll return a while later with more 500 word, 15 picture essays.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

But if god doesn't exist and satan doesn't, why spend time talking about Nothing at all?

Because although atheists claim religion is fiction, unlike other works of fiction it affects all of us because it is politicized. Would you want politicians making laws based on Mayan mythology, and teaching Mayan religion in our schools as fact?

Why should I be embarrassed? I have debated Silly Putty on the topic. Tic for Tac.

Well do so again and quit stalling

Saying your belief is false is pissing on it, but calling Silly Putty's beliefs wrong isn't? It goes both ways homie, the difference is religious people are super insecure about their beliefs so anyone who disagrees is automatically seen as an attack

Saying an atheist will go to hell is ok, but the second they say it is highly unlikely they are accused of bashing---ok buddy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Because although atheists claim religion is fiction, unlike other works of fiction it affects all of us because it is politicized. Would you want politicians making laws based on Mayan mythology, and teaching Mayan religion in our schools as fact?
Hmmm makes sense.
But you see how you can make a point without drawn out multiquotes?

more of that. less wall o texts.

Hmmm makes sense.

Everytime somebody uses logic and it makes sense, it's Satan deceiving you and you just fell for it
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
See you in hell
devil.gif

But you haven't though.

You ignore the inconsistencies and resort to "well I just believe"

Lets try some simple axioms for you to reconcile.

Tell me how you weasel your way out of explain these occurrences:

35rhz0.jpg

35rg77.jpg

Moderate-Christian.png

35qave.jpg

35qb2b.jpg

35pptx.jpg

35pi6f.jpg

35p416.jpg

35owtg.jpg

Z2Z09.jpg

UhqHr.jpg

god-meme-create-light-source.jpg

35ouum.jpg

8VKkJ.jpg

35oa6s.jpg

35obbz.jpg

35o2qm.jpg

35o2h3.jpg

uIbcR.jpg

35nftw.jpg

35nj1m.jpg

35rys6.jpg

My point is, there are SEVERAL contradictions that you will just straight up ignore, but reconcile them by saying that "you know god"

Well if you know god so well, why doesn't he talk to the rest of us? 

I'm sure if he really wanted me to believe, he wouldn't have made me an atheist.

On top of that, what fun is it if only YOU get to talk to him? I want to hear from him once in a while. Seems rather selfish to me. 

This is the stance you take:

35rvms.jpg

I'm pissing on your beliefs by offering an alternative interpretation?
Isn't that what all forms of different christian churches are? Methodist? Baptist? Pentacost? Jehovah's Witness? Mormonism? etc. 

In my eyes, my view is nothing different from the view that caused the split between the catholic church and the eastern orthodoxy.

BINGO. The classic (religious) persecution complex

Let me remind you of this of the size of christians in america:

christianoppressionpieej4.png

S0IKx.jpg

And yet he STILL complains like hes being persecuted 
laugh.gif

I suggest you to read this book or watch the documentary: 

Whatsthematterwithkansas.jpg

Saying your belief is false is pissing on it, but calling Silly Putty's beliefs wrong isn't? It goes both ways homie, the difference is religious people are super insecure about their beliefs so anyone who disagrees is automatically seen as an attack

Saying an atheist will go to hell is ok, but the second they say it is highly unlikely they are accused of bashing---ok buddy
laugh.gif

You're a college educated man and you can separate how Silly Putty goes about his beliefs vs Meth?

Meth came into a thread and put dude in his place. I don't think he returned to defend himself?

I've said there is a possibility that my beliefs are false. But also Silly Putty's beliefs can be wrong as well. I have faith in mine and he has faith in his.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Insecurity?[/color] Who were the ORIGINAL members of NikeTalk to come through and troll the "Bible Quote of the Day"? Who was that?

We debated about the foundation of the universe and the roots of our rules/regulation. Apparently they developed from nothing.

Hmmm makes sense.

Everytime somebody uses logic and it makes sense, it's Satan deceiving you and you just fell for it
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
See you in hell
devil.gif

i'll bring the marshmallows and villains
smokin.gif

Honestly, at the end of the day, people will believe what they were programmed to. Their prior experience and brain chemistry lead to them "thinking" a certain way. Putty, RKO, all of you are just matter. No more. Once you realize this, you'll understand why I don't believe in a God.

laugh.gif

You're a college educated man and you can separate how Silly Putty goes about his beliefs vs Meth?

Meth came into a thread and put dude in his place. I don't think he returned to defend himself?
I hit my post limit and didn't get on NT until almost a day and a half later.
But thanks. I expressed everything I could say about my stance. Method disagreed. It is what it is.

I've said there is a possibility that my beliefs are false. But also Silly Putty's beliefs can be wrong as well. I have faith in mine and he has faith in his.

I don't have "faith" in my "beliefs"
First. I don't have beliefs. I like to rather have trust in conclusions I reach. Trust is developed by making reasonable assertions over consistent observations to make reasonable predictions. I like to have reasons behind the things I do. If I can't back them up or justify them, then I don't do them. Simple.  Beliefs are simply random assertions with nothing backing them up. 

Second. I don't have faith. I can prove each and every idea I support. Try me. Faith is the belief in things unproven or unjustified. 

You and I are NOT alike. You accept claims on limited evidence.

I reject claims on limited evidence.

Insecurity? Who were the ORIGINAL members of NikeTalk to come through and troll the "Bible Quote of the Day"? Who was that? 

We debated about the foundation of the universe and the roots of our rules/regulation. Apparently they developed from nothing.

If god created everything, who created god? Lets play that game of infinite regression then.
If you say, "god always existed," well then why couldn't the universe have always existed? 

But watch me blow his mind when we show that our understanding of subatomic particles allows for their superposition to randomly pop into and out of existence over and over again.

I suggest you read some neil degrasse tyson, lawrence krauss, stephen hawking, carl sagan, richard feynman, or brian may...hell, even Youtube lectures will suffice.

Why do I recommend those names? Those are professional educators devoted to simplifying complex scientific findings. They are important to increasing the relative scientific literacy of the citizens of this country.

But there is more evidence...note this... OBSERVABLE AND TESTABLE EVIDENCE than there is for "god did it"

Lets look at how potent god has been recently:

miracles-e1297209344192.jpg

I mean really, this guy has fallen off harder than groups that sign to Diddy. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mp3911

Honestly, at the end of the day, people will believe what they were programmed to. Their prior experience and brain chemistry lead to them "thinking" a certain way. Putty, RKO, all of you are just matter. No more. Once you realize this, you'll understand why I don't believe in a God.
Yep!

Whats funny is, once you explain how things like chemical substrates affect things like altruism and even explain concept of attachment through "love" via oxytocin...

people feel like they're incapable of those feelings after that because all of a sudden they realize that they're just little chemical machines and its all made up stuff. They're just bags of cells on skeletal frames.

but this was the back and forth me and method man had about the nihilistic nature of it all. Once you get down to the nitty gritty of it, none of it even matters. We make these things up to merely pass the time.

Oh well. 

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Insecurity?[/color] Who were the ORIGINAL members of NikeTalk to come through and troll the "Bible Quote of the Day"? Who was that?

Then why the hell do you keep whining about your beliefs being bashed when you continue to share your own opinions? And I love how trolling is code word for "Somebody posting what I don't like" on NT, get over yourself.  I see nothing wrong with the way Silly putty shares his beliefs I can see how it can be a little overwhelming if you're on the receiving end but I don't see a problem with it. The bottom line here is religious people feel threatened by everything dude posts because there is a lot of truth to it. Step your debate game up and stop whining about how your views are being attacked

Wait you're mad that atheists creating a thread about ridiculous biblical passages? Why don't you spend some energy in telling them why those passages aren't ridiculous, instead of whining about how your beliefs are being attacked

holy !$@!, does this have to happen every time? No one wants to hear any of your self-absorbed religious theories or lack there of.
Let's just laugh at memez.

Back
Top Bottom