Good Question About the Fusions

I personally don't like them because in my eyes they have no meaning behind them. Mike actually wore the XI's, V's, etc. The fusions haveabsolutely nothing to do with his accomplishments and is just another way for nike/jb to make more money. I also am not a fan of the air force 1 midsole. Ithink some fusions look good (V's, IX's) but I would never buy them

Fusions are fusions, a cheaper spiff of a great shoe.
Get money and get the real stuff.

Why are fusions bad? Because there's nothing original about them. If I want Air Force 1s, I'll buy Air Force 1s. If I want Jordans, I'll waitfor the retros.

Put it this way - if Jay-Z were to release an album where he was spitting lyrics from the Blueprint over the Black Album beats, and were to call the album"The Blackprint Album", what would y'all think? Because that's all Nike/JB is really doing with these fusions.

Originally Posted by ill4eva

Why are fusions bad? Because there's nothing original about them. If I want Air Force 1s, I'll buy Air Force 1s. If I want Jordans, I'll wait for the retros.

Put it this way - if Jay-Z were to release an album where he was spitting lyrics from the Blueprint over the Black Album beats, and were to call the album "The Blackprint Album", what would y'all think? Because that's all Nike/JB is really doing with these fusions.

I like this analogy

Im not a fan of the fusions, especially after seeing the Fusion XIIIs. The XIIIs are my grails and I think they butchered them.
sick.gif
Even if you do like fusions you gotta admit those are garbage

One pair of fusions I didn't mind were the fusion VIs, IMO they looked okay, BUT at the same time instead of wearing a shoe thats half jordan VI, half Airforce one, I would rather a shoe thats full Jordan VI, the actual shoe. I almost think the fusions are like teasing you, its almost like the shoe is saying"I look like your holy grail, but Ive got an airforce one sole and mid sole..ha!" just my opinion

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

I believe the simplest answer is that, the inspiration was derived from Fakes

QFT, and the fact they seem to be running out of designs and ideas. Plus they are just as if not more expensive than the kicks they're modeled after. $160?I don't care if people liked them, in fact a lot do, I see them pretty often. More often than regular Jordan's in fact. What I like isn't based onwhat others like, especially this board.

With fushions, I feel like i'm paying $140+ for a pair of forces, not a pair of Jordans. The IX wasn't that bad IMO, they grew on me. I don't own apair of fusions and I don't really think I ever will. I don't hate them like some people do, but it's just not for me.

Back
Top Bottom