Good trade?

someone offered me a pair of retro 4 green glows worn 5 times for my deadstock white/infrared retro 6s. would you guys do this or not? thanks

Last edited:
Don't care for either shoe, but seems pretty even. Pick which one you like the most.
yeah that's where i'm at with it. Which one do you like more.  If your talking about the new 6's you can prob find a pair relatively cheap right now so as long as his 4's and their 5 wears are looking nice it sounds like a descent deal.

yeah that's where i'm at with it. Which one do you like more.  If your talking about the new 6's you can prob find a pair relatively cheap right now so as long as his 4's and their 5 wears are looking nice it sounds like a descent deal.
alright thanks repped I think I'm going to do it. I ordered the shoes but really don't like how they look in person, not loving the pinkish color

Not sure how a shoe worn 5 times would have glue problems. I know people complain about jb quality but it's not that bad. You're good OP.

thanks and Another guy is offering DS laney 5s for these over NT but I'd rather trade with someone in person. so you wouldn't do the green glow deal?

It's really up to you. For me personally, I don't like the guys foot odor and sweat in the shoe. Maybe, I'm a little hygiene cautious. One wear equals cups of foot salty sweat

Back
Top Bottom