Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

UMASS has scored 24 smh...our D looking shaky...I wanna see Devin too...might have to wait until Bowling Green smh!

Denard doing his thing...about time Mike Shaw gets loose!

UMASS has scored 24 smh...our D looking shaky...I wanna see Devin too...might have to wait until Bowling Green smh!

Denard doing his thing...about time Mike Shaw gets loose!

Ole Miss on the way back. BNolden just dropped a Tub tho
30t6p3b.gif
the 3rd dropped Tub for Ole Miss today

wow missed FG too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

It's official that all QBs out of Tampa Plant are system QBs

Looks like Marve got benched today too...
laugh.gif

How do you let that lanky white dude behind you? 
laugh.gif

Ole Miss on the way back. BNolden just dropped a Tub tho
30t6p3b.gif
the 3rd dropped Tub for Ole Miss today

wow missed FG too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

It's official that all QBs out of Tampa Plant are system QBs

Looks like Marve got benched today too...
laugh.gif

How do you let that lanky white dude behind you? 
laugh.gif

Our defense is going to get torched by Big 10 schools man. Including Indiana lol

Our defense is going to get torched by Big 10 schools man. Including Indiana lol

please god let UGA come back and win, after listening to Chris Speilman say ing that garbage that Ark is just as good as bama and UF I dont even want them to win today

please god let UGA come back and win, after listening to Chris Speilman say ing that garbage that Ark is just as good as bama and UF I dont even want them to win today

Ya'll don't have multiple BTN feeds?

The OSU game is on the main channel in HD. They've got a half dozen other BTN feeds in SD, at least on Comcast.

Ya'll don't have multiple BTN feeds?

The OSU game is on the main channel in HD. They've got a half dozen other BTN feeds in SD, at least on Comcast.

Back
Top Bottom