Goodbye Real World! Virtual Reality Sex suit is GO!

These kids nowadays dont know the struggle :smh: softcore, scrambled hardcore, music videos, ya mommas victoria's secret catalogue, a single stolen playboy magazine and dial up pr0n that was loud as hell while connecting and took half an hour to buffer a 5 minute vid. Those were the days....
U couldn't tell me **** when I got the lime wire joints. Had to start the download before bed and the **** would be halfway done by the time u get outta school the next day. Just enough to let u preview and fap. Hell the 30-50 second bb previews on repeat, ***** had to be fast. This whole generation gonna have ed.

These kids nowadays dont know the struggle :smh: softcore, scrambled hardcore, music videos, ya mommas victoria's secret catalogue, a single stolen playboy magazine and dial up pr0n that was loud as hell while connecting and took half an hour to buffer a 5 minute vid. Those were the days....

Watching E! So I can see Wild On with the volume on 1 and thumb on "prev"

Gone are the days of Playboy and Jergens. Kids in the future gonna get walked in on wearing one of these.
My Lil brothers and cousins looked at me crazy when I told em I use to fap to magazines and soft core HBO joints. Sapphire girls with marey carey.

I remember I used to wait 10-15 minutes to get a single pic to load just to get my jimmy hard.

Now they got cyber fap suits

Son add this with real pronstars pov on your goggles and the molds of their actual lady parts and it will be LIT

I'm still waiting on that interactive internet sex toy to be a bit cheaper and perfected.

Basically you stroke in to a machine and the person on the other end and can feel your gyrations. Straight up tracks tongue movement, vaginal muscles, etc. Long distance smashing basically.

There was a thread on it.

This is just an advanced and enhanced hentai masturbation session.
LOL @ You endorsing this

Feminists gonna have these outlawed once they its clear it poses a threat to real women's issues.

I'm still waiting on that interactive internet sex toy to be a bit cheaper and perfected.

Basically you stroke in to a machine and the person on the other end and can feel your gyrations. Straight up tracks tongue movement, vaginal muscles, etc. Long distance smashing basically.

There was a thread on it.

This is just an advanced and enhanced hentai masturbation session.

LOL @ You endorsing this
I'm not endorsing this.

I'm endorsing this one

FRIXION: Having SEX with someone over the internet Vol. would you cop?

This is the future for everybody that was ever told YNS. I think it's good for them. It's going to totally level the playing field and perhaps even tip it in favor for the have nots.

This gonna change the prostitution game up. Instead of paying pros, ppl are going to be paying the companies and stars willing to provide these services.

This gonna be better than what they predicted in Demolition Man :smokin

Last edited:

These kids nowadays dont know the struggle
mean.gif
softcore, scrambled hardcore, music videos, ya mommas victoria's secret catalogue, a single stolen playboy magazine and dial up pr0n that was loud as hell while connecting and took half an hour to buffer a 5 minute vid. Those were the days....
Watching E! So I can see Wild On with the volume on 1 and thumb on "prev"
Tryna hear footsteps over the sound of your own heartbeat. The struggle made you appreciate the nut even more. **** was damn near sacred to a youngin.

Zik, you are one sick individual man.

You can't judge me.
She been pretending to be a man for almost 15 years and calling other people sick
laugh.gif

I'm behind this idea one hundred precent

Don't even have to pull out no more

E-Rawdoggging

Gone are the days of Playboy and Jergens. Kids in the future gonna get walked in on wearing one of these.
My Lil brothers and cousins looked at me crazy when I told em I use to fap to magazines and soft core HBO joints. Sapphire girls with marey carey.

Real talk. I remember queuing up the VCR to record all that. Staying up late to watch Girls Gone Wild infomercials. Not my proudest moments. :smh:

Feminists gonna have these outlawed once they its clear it poses a threat to real women's issues.
This + Vasalgel is the biggest female nightmare since DNA paternity testing.

Male contraceptives? Men possibly no longer thirsting for yambs?

Feminists will need the mother of all favors from white knights / FDA / gov't to bury these.

laugh.gif

Last edited:

This + Vasalgel is the biggest female nightmare since DNA paternity testing.

Male contraceptives? Men possibly no longer thirsting for yambs?

Feminists will need the mother of all favors from white knights / FDA / gov't to bury these.

laugh.gif

Women aint stressing. They know there will always be thirsty ****** out there.

There was some MTV show called undressed lol. I remember watching it downstairs with my finger on the last button in case my rents came down the stairs haha.

Honestly, this is bad. Right now pretty much everybody lies. Reality is that 5 guys/100 are smashing most girls. The other 95 are either smashing once every few months, not at all, or got into a relationship with any girl that'll have them.

Going to make those guys that don't do well pretty much just give up completely.

FRIXION: Having SEX with someone over the internet Vol. would you cop?[/SIZE][/B]

This is the future for everybody that was ever told YNS. I think it's good for them. It's going to totally level the playing field and perhaps even tip it in favor for the have nots.

This gonna change the prostitution game up. Instead of paying pros, ppl are going to be paying the companies and stars willing to provide these services.

This gonna be better than what they predicted in Demolition Man :smokin[/quote]

Sisqo's Shakedown was essentially college girls at Spring Break dancing in their bikinis. It was like a spring break party dance show.

Back
Top Bottom