GoodWood NYC....

sooo i was thinking of copping a black GoodWood wooden beaded jesus piece chain.. looking for opinions. fad or here to stay? and what comes to mind when u see someone rocking one.. I personally ask myself "do you even go to church? lol" just me  

BLACK_JESUS.jpg

sooo i was thinking of copping a black GoodWood wooden beaded jesus piece chain.. looking for opinions. fad or here to stay? and what comes to mind when u see someone rocking one.. I personally ask myself "do you even go to church? lol" just me  

BLACK_JESUS.jpg

Originally Posted by Ikaman

sooo i was thinking of copping a black GoodWood wooden beaded jesus piece chain.. looking for opinions. 1) fad or here to stay? and 2) what comes to mind when u see someone rocking one.. I personally ask myself "3) do you even go to church? lol" just me  
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1) [/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2) "look at this cornball."[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3) [/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]  You mean the same place where priests fondle little boys and pay the victims' families large sums of money to get off their back?[/color]

sooo i was thinking of copping a black GoodWood wooden beaded jesus piece chain.. looking for opinions. 1) fad or here to stay? and 2) what comes to mind when u see someone rocking one.. I personally ask myself "3) do you even go to church? lol" just me  
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]  You mean the same place where priests fondle little boys and pay the victims' families large sums of money to get off their back?[/color]

its wood.

but then again that thread from a week ago was filled with bammas ready to cop.

imo get a real jesus piece and chain instead of trying to ball on a budget.

seems like all it takes is a couple rapper co-signs and beasts will flock.

its wood.

BLACK_JESUS.jpg
ISS is that way ----->

BLACK_JESUS.jpg
ISS is that way ----->

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

1)
indifferent.gif

2) "look at this cornball."

3)
indifferent.gif
  You mean the same place where priests fondle little boys and pay the victims' families large sums of money to get off their back?
           1.) fad or here to stay? do you understand english? this means do you think it is a temporary trend, or something that will stay around
            2.) cornball? for asking if u think a chain is corny when you see it??
            3.) fondle little boys? did I say catholic church u ******? and ur personal feelings about the church are neither here nor there soooo....

1)
indifferent.gif

2) "look at this cornball."

3)
indifferent.gif
  You mean the same place where priests fondle little boys and pay the victims' families large sums of money to get off their back?
           1.) fad or here to stay? do you understand english? this means do you think it is a temporary trend, or something that will stay around
            3.) fondle little boys? did I say catholic church u ******? and ur personal feelings about the church are neither here nor there soooo....

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

its wood.

honest opinion. appreciate it

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

its wood.

honest opinion. appreciate it

Frische Produkte wrote:

Ikaman wrote:

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1) You're really asking if a wooden piece of @#%! is a fad or here to stay?[/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2) What the !#$* are you talking about? Read what you wrote and re-read my response..idiot.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3) You didn't specify, +*%*!%![/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Grow some balls and make decisions for yourself.. Something so stupid that cost what, $40? and you need an opinion on whether it's cool or not? You want people to tell you what to wear?? How to wipe your +@$ too?!? Get off the computer, clown.[/color]

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom