Google Music Beta

Anyone have an account??

It's the truth!! 20k song limit, unlimited playback.  Feels good man.

Anyone have an account??

It's the truth!! 20k song limit, unlimited playback.  Feels good man.

I use it. took a while to get all my songs on there like 4 days actually
but I got them all on there and works flawlessly.

I use it. took a while to get all my songs on there like 4 days actually
but I got them all on there and works flawlessly.

someone hit me with an invite. 
nerd.gif

Got my invite like a week ago I F wit it...got 3000 songs uploaded already...there is a slight hiccup wen changing track but besides that its gud $$$

Got my invite like a week ago I F wit it...got 3000 songs uploaded already...there is a slight hiccup wen changing track but besides that its gud $$$

There are no invites to send out... you gotta go to www.google.com/music and request one. It's just a cloud music player, but what is unique is that it's virtually unlimited. 20k songs is A LOT of music.

There are no invites to send out... you gotta go to www.google.com/music and request one. It's just a cloud music player, but what is unique is that it's virtually unlimited. 20k songs is A LOT of music.

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

I requested one earlier and didn't receive an invitation.. damn google hates me

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

I requested one earlier and didn't receive an invitation.. damn google hates me

I use it, and i love it. All my music I can access on any computer.

You can not give out invites if someone like me has already been accepted to beta program. Google themselves are giving it out, just hope you get yours

music.google.com to sign-up

Back
Top Bottom