Gorilla shot after 4yr old falls in enclosure VOL.....RIP HARAMBE

- Stupid post on Instagram
- Thanking God
- All these kids coming to the light

Strike 3.
Shorty out.

Maybe ACS does need to come in and at least have a look through to see what's going on.

See, now that we have more info we can make educated decisions.

Maybe I'm the only one that does that though...
This what makes me a better person than a lot you scumbags.

Holla back.

Last edited:
- Thanking God

Strike 3.
Shorty out.

Maybe ACS does need to come in and at least have a look through to see what's going on.

Holla back.

If you couldn't dispel from the initial reports that CPS should become involved on a precautionary basis at the least dude...

- Thanking God

Strike 3.
Shorty out.

Holla back.

Hey, in life, some people need to take a lot more steps than others to get to the same place as others. Not necessarily a bad trait.. Least we all caught up now. :lol:

Last edited:
she has 4 kids, the dad of the kid who fell in the pit has kids with other people

I can't see how they could have been so reckless to allow a kid to fall in a gorilla pit, like I said, some people should not be allowed to breed

this country is slowly heading towards the former one kid China policy because of idiots like these parents
This makes things even more interesting.

Were her other kids with her at the zoo? I'm assuming the kid's dad wasn't with them?

Last edited:
Maybe the gorilla wants to identify with it's ethnicity. Maybe we should contact the Census Bureau to settle this

I hear da 2020 census is giving gorillas the option to fill in "ape". No longer will they be obligated to fill in "african ape".

Last edited:
I'm confused. I thought they said there was a moot around the enclosure, meaning even the animals couldn't get right up to the end of the wall line. Here at my zoo, for many exhibits, if you try that, you're falling down into a cement moot that even animals cant get to. That doesn't seem to be the case here at all.

Did you even watch the video?

bits and pieces. But whats the point of a moat if an animal can still get into that part of the enclosure? Are we to assume that the gorilla also "fell" into the moat to retrieve the child? Most moats have a physical barrier in some regards. This moat was useless.

I'm probably thinking about things backwards here. Moats most definitely keep animals from escaping, but just like what happened to a polar bear many years back,
2965971090_080d7db15f.jpg

They can slip into a moat and be okay. Onlookers are just 5 feet away and a small fence away from falling in with him.

Gorillas making that jump like MJ from the free throw line.

slam dunkin on some chicks head

Read more about this incident this morning....

The child had to get through MULTIPLE obstacles in order to get close enough to fall in the pit. What the hell was the mom doing that she lost sight of her kid for that amount of time? Then this idiot has the audacity to talk about this society being quick to judge? Get outta here w/ that. An innocent animal died due to your negligence. Due to your stupidity, you put the zoo staff in the worst possible situation where they had to make a decision about life/death JUST to save your child. It's sickening. This is worse that Cecil the Lion.

It won't happen, but I wish a complete investigation was done to find out what exactly the mother was doing when her son got away....

Read more about this incident this morning....

The child had to get through MULTIPLE obstacles in order to get close enough to fall in the pit. What the hell was the mom doing that she lost sight of her kid for that amount of time? Then this idiot has the audacity to talk about this society being quick to judge? Get outta here w/ that. An innocent animal died due to your negligence. Due to your stupidity, you put the zoo staff in the worst possible situation where they had to make a decision about life/death JUST to save your child. It's sickening. This is worse that Cecil the Lion.

It won't happen, but I wish a complete investigation was done to find out what exactly the mother was doing when her son got away....

It was God's plan brah

NT slacking with research.

I was taking a pic of the female gorilla, when my eldest son yells, “what is he doing? ” I looked down, and to my surprise, there was a small child that had apparently, literally “flopped” over the railing, where there was then about 3 feet of ground that the child quickly crawled through! ! I assumed the woman next to me was the mother, getting ready to grab him until she says, “Whose kid is this? ” None of us actually thought he’d go over the nearly 15 foot drop, but he was crawling so fast through the bushes before myself or husband could grab him, he went over! The crowed got a little frantic and the mother was calling for her son. Actually, just prior to him going over, but she couldn’t see him crawling through the bushes! She said “He was right here! I took a pic and his hand was in my back pocket and then gone!” As she could find him nowhere, she lookes to my husband (already over the railing talking to the child) and asks, “Sir, is he wearing green shorts? ” My husband reluctantly had to tell her yes, when she then nearly had a break down! They are both wanting to go over into the 15 foot drop, when I forbade my husband to do so, and attempted to calm the mother by calling 911 and assure her help was on the way. Neither my husband or the mother would have made that jump without breaking something! I wasn’t leaving with my boys, because I didn’t trust my husband not to jump in and the gorilla did just seem to be protective of the child. It wasn’t until the gorilla became agitated because of the nosey, dramatic, helpless crowd; that the gorilla violently ran with the child! And it was very violent; although I think the gorilla was still trying to protect, we’re taking a 400 lb gorilla throwing a 40 lb toddler around! It was horrific! The zoo responded very quickly, clearing the area and attempting to save both the child and the gorilla! The right choice was made. Thank God the child survived with non-life threatening, but serious injuries! This was an open exhibit! Which means the only thing separating you from the gorillas, is a 15 ish foot drop and a moat and some bushes! ! This mother was not negligent and the zoo did an awesome job handling the situation! Especially since that had never happened before! ! Thankful for the zoo and their attempts and my thoughts and prayers goes out to this boy, his mother and his family.

View media item 2050944Michelle Gregg and Deonne Dickerson, the boy’s father. (Facebook)

View media item 2050945
A woman who has a son with Gregg’s husband also posted about the incident on Facebook on Sunday, saying she got a call from them after the incident.
The woman also said she talked to the boy on the phone and he said he wants to go back to the zoo.

Kids luh the zoo. :lol: :smh:

https://www.google.com/amp/heavy.co...tition/amp/?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us#

View media item 2050937
Astonishing new footage shows gorilla 'PROTECTING' boy and holding his hand before being shot dead

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/astonishing-new-footage-shows-gorilla-8082168

He really was protecting the kid.

Harambe celebrated his 17th birthday on May 27.

He was raised at the Gladys Porter Zoo from birth by Jerry Stones. The zookeeper told the New York Daily News, “He was a special guy in my life. Harambe was my heart. It’s like losing a member of the family.”

But Stones did not second guess the Cincinnati Zoo’s decision to shoot Harambe.

“I raised him from a baby, he was a sweet cute little guy,” Stones told the Daily News. “He grew up to be a pretty, beautiful male. He was very intelligent. Very, very intelligent. His mind was going constantly. He was just such a sharp character.”

Last edited:
2016 , where people are 10/10 perfect parents 24/7 365 for 18 years without ONE reasonable mistake that can happen anywhere , at anytime . And my favorite , the people saying "poor gorilla" like if that ***** give a **** about your grown *** if you fall in there . 2016 where caring about a gorilla is more important then a todders life . Why dont some of yall just revoke your human card and go live outside in the wild like my homeboy with the goats ? Man the america haters and human haters REALLY need a taste of reality honestly.

Says the guy who admits to popping pills while driving...

Your kid falling into a gorilla pit is not a regular mistake

Yeah watching every video I've seen no indication that the Gorilla was trying to harm the kid. People are just freaking out because the dragging of the kid looks aggressive.

That being said, the zoo had no choice. They couldn't wait for the scenario to play out in hopes of a happy ending. 

The staff was probably more fearful of the people surrounding the enclosure watching the situation would cause the gorilla to become aggressive due to the stress, almost like pounding on Free Willy's tank.

NT slacking with research.

I was taking a pic of the female gorilla, when my eldest son yells, “what is he doing? ” I looked down, and to my surprise, there was a small child that had apparently, literally “flopped” over the railing, where there was then about 3 feet of ground that the child quickly crawled through! ! I assumed the woman next to me was the mother, getting ready to grab him until she says, “Whose kid is this? ” None of us actually thought he’d go over the nearly 15 foot drop, but he was crawling so fast through the bushes before myself or husband could grab him, he went over! The crowed got a little frantic and the mother was calling for her son. Actually, just prior to him going over, but she couldn’t see him crawling through the bushes! She said “He was right here! I took a pic and his hand was in my back pocket and then gone!” As she could find him nowhere, she lookes to my husband (already over the railing talking to the child) and asks, “Sir, is he wearing green shorts? ” My husband reluctantly had to tell her yes, when she then nearly had a break down! They are both wanting to go over into the 15 foot drop, when I forbade my husband to do so, and attempted to calm the mother by calling 911 and assure her help was on the way. Neither my husband or the mother would have made that jump without breaking something! I wasn’t leaving with my boys, because I didn’t trust my husband not to jump in and the gorilla did just seem to be protective of the child. It wasn’t until the gorilla became agitated because of the nosey, dramatic, helpless crowd; that the gorilla violently ran with the child! And it was very violent; although I think the gorilla was still trying to protect, we’re taking a 400 lb gorilla throwing a 40 lb toddler around! It was horrific! The zoo responded very quickly, clearing the area and attempting to save both the child and the gorilla! The right choice was made. Thank God the child survived with non-life threatening, but serious injuries! This was an open exhibit! Which means the only thing separating you from the gorillas, is a 15 ish foot drop and a moat and some bushes! ! This mother was not negligent and the zoo did an awesome job handling the situation! Especially since that had never happened before! ! Thankful for the zoo and their attempts and my thoughts and prayers goes out to this boy, his mother and his family.

o rly?

The boy had gotten into the enclosure by going under a rail, through wires and over a moat wall, according to the zoo.

Link

Thanks. I was wondering how a zoo could set up bushes as a barrier from a gorilla and call it a day. 

Goes to show how even the number 1 witness can be off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom