Gorilla shot after 4yr old falls in enclosure VOL.....RIP HARAMBE

Defamation of Character?

What exactly is the point of pulling background? What are they trying to portray the family to justify the killing of a Gorilla?

If they didn't incorrectly report anything that won't go anywhere. Even if they did it would probably not go anywhere
I think he'd have a case of people started harassing him because they put his identity out there or of his job suddenly fired him after learning about him

I was reading the Shaun King article and this type of accident has happened before and the parents identities were never revealed. Yet these people are just thrown out there

Last edited:
Defamation of Character?

What exactly is the point of pulling background? What are they trying to portray the family to justify the killing of a Gorilla?

If they didn't incorrectly report anything that won't go anywhere. Even if they did it would probably not go anywhere

It's a slippery slope and very hard to prove. But it has to question the motives of the press.

... Child falls in to Gorilla Pit

.... Zoo keeper shoots Gorilla

.... Petition due to Child negligence

"Well people, why are you petitioning this? What proofs do you have for child neglect"

Press: "Well... uhhh.... you see.... uhh.... well look at the Father, look at all these crimes he committed in the past"

Last edited:
I still think Harambe was trying to help/protect the fallen child, just like the Gorilla in this older video was doing...

it's all a shame :smh:

The gorilla took a nurturing approach if you check the video out. Recognized the 4 year old wasn't a risk to him/her at all.
Okay, so I did watch the right video...

It looked as if the gorilla was actually caring for the kid when they fell.

Is that zoo protocol, though? To execute the animal if a human were to fall in a pit?

The gorilla took a nurturing approach if you check the video out. Recognized the 4 year old wasn't a risk to him/her at all.
Okay, so I did watch the right video...

It looked as if the gorilla was actually caring for the kid when they fell.

Is that zoo protocol, though? To execute the animal if a human were to fall in a pit?
That's 2 different things though. The gorilla had a hold of the boy and we see him get dragged back and forth. This gorilla just went to check it out and then left. Gorillas are strong so even if they aren't trying to kill you they still can. If he would've picked the boy up it would've been a different story

That's 2 different things though. The gorilla had a hold of the boy and we see him get dragged back and forth. This gorilla just went to check it out and then left. Gorillas are strong so even if they aren't trying to kill you they still can. If he would've picked the boy up it would've been a different story
True. I get what you're saying.

Reminds me of this pic, which became pretty famous in the mid-late 90's.
The child lay lifeless for a few minutes until Binti Jua, then 8 years old, gently picked up the unconscious boy and cradled him in her arms, then handed him over to zoo keepers. The boy was taken to Loyola University Medical Center and made a full recovery.

Pulling up the fathers criminal history is appalling...people act like they've never lost sight of their small children before, especially in a place like a crowded zoo...happened to me a couple of times as a kid and my parents raised me quite well I'd like to think smh

Exactly. People make mistakes. I remember accidentally being left at the basketball court by my father and sister when I was like 6. I remember running behind my father during his golf back swing and literally being taken off my feet from a headshot. Kids are reckless. Every time I see my 2 year old nephew running, I cringe because it looks like he's about to outrun himself and faceplant.

No one questioning the zoo. Maybe it's time to build some higher fences around these exhibits?

Last edited:
Not the zoos fault kompletely, but its time to reevaluate the safeguards in place if a toddler was able to circumvent them is all

Lol man yall gotta stop with brushing this off as if a parent forgot to change a diaper or something

how is that not even close. half the kids body is over the railing. he can easily fall over the rail and roll into the habitat.

Even if he fell over which is a huge reach, there is area there, it's not a straight drop

The kid crawled through that that area and fell in so basically his mom wasn't paying one lick of attention

First, it was reported the kid krawled thru the bushes n fell into the moat afterward. Second, those bushes would surely keep him from falling into the exhibit. Third, that doesnt look like a 4 yr old child. Lastly, the parent, takimg the picture i presume, has the child under his/her supervision, since he/she is looking direktly at the child.

Lastly, the child has enough sense to not jump in and play with the rilla's.

The kid who fell in, want's to go back to the zoo. :lol:
What you think his mom is gonna do this time around?

Last edited:
Mom made 4 babies with a convicted felon -- great judgement: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-shoot-Harambe-creating-revulsion-world.html

and for those saying the zoo needs to be safer, why isn't there a barrier on a SUBWAY station???? because folks know you don't dive in and play on the tracks 
mean.gif
 mom needs to be put in jail, for real

Last edited:
i'm gonna let my nephew run around the subway station. when he leaps onto the tracks and gets smoked by a train i'm gonna sue nyc and mta because there should be barriers and it ain't my fault i was checking nt on my iPhone when lil homey went ghost 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom