Got a Shorty Comin' Through Later For Some Netflix...What Should I Put On?

yo listen....put on a random mystery show like law and order or psych, and make a bet on who can guess who the killer is loser owes the other a massage...then after whoever loses on netflix theres a how to give a sensual massage help movie, flip that on like you've never seen it before and about 10 minutes in it turns from how to give a massage into a karma sutra type show....Thank me tomorrow, it always works

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

yo listen....put on a random mystery show like law and order or psych, and make a bet on who can guess who the killer is loser owes the other a massage...then after whoever loses on netflix theres a how to give a sensual massage help movie, flip that on like you've never seen it before and about 10 minutes in it turns from how to give a massage into a karma sutra type show....Thank me tomorrow, it always works

interesting....

so...food...i'm thinking Chinese, Coconut Ciroc, and Pineapple juice.

what ya'll be doin?

Anything semi-interesting should work. The movie is basically the setup so u can smash. The first 30mins should consist of copping feels, after that then u go in for the kill. Seems to always work for me.

Originally Posted by IamMD

Does it ever matter what you put on? True story, I put on Fahrenheit 911 one time with this bad red joint. Smashed within minutes.

Youngns know what "come over and watch a movie" means..They aren't dumb. 
Exactly, the movie doesnt matter.

Ive put on some Miley Cyrus movie one time and it was a wrap before they even introduced the characters. If ya both on the couch touchin it aint gonna matter. You could put on the Rugrats movie for all she cares.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

Friday is the best movie to put on when a girl comes over. Everyone already seen it like 100 times so it doesn't really matter . . . U just wanna smash anyway.

This might actually be a good idea. Same thing with Baby Boy.

Plus when a girl does that "Joodiie!" Taraji P. Henson impression I actually feel like I'm Jodie.
Came in here to mention Friday. It's a classic so in a sense I'm sure she wouldn't mind watchin it again. Baby Boy and The Wood too. Baby Boy would be a stronger move since it got the sex scenes u can play off, whether by hintin u tryna pipe or jokin about em

Toy Story 3, yea I said it.

In all actuality though put on a horror movie thats not too bad(since she doesn't like them, scream or something like that)

or a comedy. Have a few drinks before and then start the movie. If you can't get it started by 10 mins into said movie then you're not doing something right.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Title basically says it all. She said she doesn't like scary movies, and she's down to watch some Curb Your Enthusiasm (huge Seinfeld fan) but I got the first 6 seasons and don't feel like going through to find an episode I think she'll like. This is a black chick, by the way.

Any instant que suggestions? Any Curb Your Enthusiam episodes from seasons 1-6 that stand out as pantie droppers?

I'm gonna do it on XBox Live, by the way, so I've also got Hulu Plus if there's any TV shows on there I should throw on.

What's your default? Mines used to be Wedding Crashers but I don't know if it's on Netflix. Aside from that I would put on Brown Sugar, but it seems as though every black woman in America has seen that movie already.

I will provide pics of said shorty if everything goes smooth tonight. Plus if someone directs me to the Batcave, I'll post whatever pics I can if things go swimmingly.

Killer Klowns from outer space n if you don''t have that joint then Brown Sugar should do
laugh.gif
 No for real tho if she is bout it n feelin you it won't matter what yall watchin esp if she sippin that cran n belve
pimp.gif

I once put on Human Centipede and ended up going all the way with girlie...it really doesn't matter what you play.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

What the...
laugh.gif

My man TennHouse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom