Got SCAMMED online, what to do???

LOL money gram me 500 and I'll send you some jerseys too.

And too that guy up there LOL you don't know anybody but your Lola and Tito jun jun. shut your mouth LoL

Last edited:
Their website looks so suspect. Sucks but your $ is pretty much gone op.

Last edited:
If you want to buy custom Jordans contact me. I work at a liquor store/footlocker all shoes are legit.

$100 a piece for jerseys made in the philippines? paying that in the first place was a rip off

This! Seriously I was on a bball team in a league and we got jerseys and shorts for $40 total (home whites and away green) 2 jerseys and 2 shorts sorry to hear about your experience

Why did you NEED home/away jerseys AND warmups though? :lol:

I'm good with a cheap reversible jersey and random bball shorts. Ain't about how you look, it's about how you play. Sucks to get scammed but just take the L and move on.

Why did you NEED home/away jerseys AND warmups though? :lol:

I'm good with a cheap reversible jersey and random bball shorts. Ain't about how you look, it's about how you play. Sucks to get scammed but just take the L and move on.

Haha required by league to at least have a light and dark jersey. This one team in out league had exact OKC replica jerseys but their logo was LBC haha I guess they were from long beach.

Here's a legit site a friend of mine has used in the past.

http://www.atletasports.com/basketballuniforms.html#GameUniforms

9 angry teammates, $100 each? Can you lead us to the video if they put the hands of god on you lol.

But paying with western union in 2013 lol the L was set before the scam started

Do the right thing and pay your 10 teammates, 100 each. It could get ugly bruh
mean.gif

I tried to get my teammates to get nice jerseys, but they didn't want to spend the money. there was one team that by far had the nicest jerseys, but they were the worst team.

that being said, if your teammates demand their money back, then that's kinda ******. if anything, just compromise with them and buy some cheap reversible jerseys with printed names and logo. my team got ours for about $30 each.

serious man, should have just had tito boy and tita baby pick them up and bring them as pasalubong

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom