Gotham Knight video game (new trailer) 8/22/20 p.66

You can pre-download now actually:

Xbox One owners can now pre-order and pre-download digital copies of Batman: Arkham Knight for $60 via Xbox Live.

Once purchased, all 44GB of it can be fully downloaded to the Xbox One's hard drive. However, it will not be playable until 12:01 EST on June 23.

Those who want additional Batman content can pre-order the Premium Edition for $90. This includes the game, Harley Quinn DLC, a Season Pass for future DLC content, and an exclusive Batman Flashpoint skin.

Last edited:
Bruh I'm just half way into asylum. Classes got me messed up but I'll be damned if I don't get through all 3

All I have to say thank goodness it's June 2015 already

Remember when that date seem so far away? Lol

Last edited:
I like that they are so many and range from right in your face to actually thinking about it.

These games are perfection

decided to unwrap my arkham city today. was playing for like 3 hours straight :lol: haven't done that in a while

Season Pass Exclusive Skin: Flashpoint Batman (Thomas Wayne)

Last edited:
Dang guess I slept....not sure what to do know. If I preorder from Bestbuy, I get it for the Gamers Club price, get an extra $10 in Reward Zone Coupons, and the bonus stuff perks for the game that they're are offering. I also found the Limited Edition pack online that I can pre-order. It's not the Batmobile, but its basically the same stuff included instead with the statue. Problem with this one is that not sure if it arrives the day the game comes out. Gonna wanna play day 1 lol. Or I can try to see if someone doesn't pick one up from the store but miss out on all the preorder stuff... Don't know what to do!

i really want to buy it digital since i have 100 in psn credit, but i do wanna play as the red hood kinda sucks that its gamestop exclusive 

Question: will I need ps+ to redeem codes for the game. I know its for playing online but I dont know if im restricted without it. Sorry for the noob question but I wont have the ps4 until AK comes out and dont know squat about how online works since we have to pay for it now

Question: will I need ps+ to redeem codes for the game. I know its for playing online but I dont know if im restricted without it. Sorry for the noob question but I wont have the ps4 until AK comes out and dont know squat about how online works since we have to pay for it now
You don't have to pay extra to redeem bonuses or DLC codes. You have to pay to play multiplayer online, which I still think is hella whack and a **** move by Sony

But it doesn't matter because Arkham Knight is completely single-player
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom