Gotham Knight video game (new trailer) 8/22/20 p.66

Imagine an antimated series Bats skin.
nthat.gif

I watched a few episodes over the weekend. Loved that show.
Series is on Amazon Prime, show is a classic.  Speaking of which, Amazon Prime Day tomorrow with no leaks... I'm anxious, I don't wanna have to check back every hour or so.
Nah there have been small leaks, price drops on their products and like a $115 LED 40 Inch tv, no word on brand. Some Bose headphones on sale also.

http://bgr.com/2015/07/14/amazon-prime-day-deals-sale-prices/

Multiple people have confirmed it is beatable in less than an hour and possible to get 100% in that same frame. Don't care if WB developed this piece of content, the DLC is looking suspect. This could have been in then main game.

Multiple people have confirmed it is beatable in less than an hour and possible to get 100% in that same frame. Don't care if WB developed this piece of content, the DLC is looking suspect. This could have been in then main game.

For real . Your literally playing as a skinny batman with less gadgets . The best thing to me was seeing Harley in the piru colors and there was a tag take down where batgirl did an air German suplex lol

For real . Your literally playing as a skinny batman with less gadgets . The best thing to me was seeing Harley in the piru colors and there was a tag take down where batgirl did an air German suplex lol

If you notice... batman does a ton of wrestling moves :lol:...

Batgirl DLC is ridiculously unpolished compared to the main game. Like you can tell the Origins developers made this.

It's not terrible, not even bad. But you can tell the difference

Last edited:
Maybe I just suck :lol:

But yeah tons of issues with animations during takedowns, hell the capes look weird, framerate issues during combat, grapple points sometimes don't allow you to grapple, and clipping.

Bleh.

Last edited:
Just checked the gameplay on YouTube. .........Yeah I'll get back to you on that one Barbara.

I'll probably get it at a later time. Not like I brought the season pass yet anyway.

I beat the game and found most of the Riddler trophies without looking for tips online

I think it made the game more enjoyable

Back
Top Bottom