Government Employees have to be the dumbest

I work in the IT department and some of the questions I get are ridiculous.  A lot of people do not know how to use the copy and paste feature.  There should be a basic test before getting into the government for a federal position.

Anyone else expierence the same issues?

I work in the IT department and some of the questions I get are ridiculous.  A lot of people do not know how to use the copy and paste feature.  There should be a basic test before getting into the government for a federal position.

yet you're typing in a dark blue font against a black background
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Grey

grin.gif

Exactly what I was thinking.. Basic background selection.. There needs to be a test for this as well..
tongue.gif

grin.gif

Exactly what I was thinking.. Basic background selection.. There needs to be a test for this as well..
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

Keep in mind that many of these gov't employees are not paid very much. Basically what I'm reading from you is that you want less jobs to be available to the unskilled citizens?

Keep in mind that many of these gov't employees are not paid very much. Basically what I'm reading from you is that you want less jobs to be available to the unskilled citizens?

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

grin.gif

this
30t6p3b.gif

c'mon son im not a cat
i copied and pasted it from my outlook but made an edit. calm down

Either way.. I agree to a point, although my experience is from the customer side. Generally, when dealing with any government agency related to construction, most of these employees tend to look for someone else that can help you. A lot of these tasks are simple.. Is the issue too many people working at different levels, or is it just a lack of competency? Either way, I don't think it is fair that they will let a less qualified person with a connect get in over a better candidate...

Back
Top Bottom