gov't will soon have rights to search your computer for pirated material :EEK :EEK

When we're in jail, remember to tap tap pull so you don't have surprise butt secks with another NT member

aurora20jolie.jpg

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

devil.gif

Gianna Michaels use to be the *%+#, not rocking with her anymore.

Jayden James and Alexis Texas
embarassed.gif

Gianna Michaels use to be the *%+#, not rocking with her anymore.

Jayden James and Alexis Texas
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by gboy1230

When will you guys learn

Downloading isn't illegal

Uploading is.

yes, your right but regardless what you DL you still seed out something even if it's 1kb that's good enough to them in there eyes .... But from what I read they don't even need proof they can just supect you and that good enough for they to raid your HD
Ya but that is why you use MU, RS, MF etc.
Chill

Private torrent trackers>
privates are cool.

but gov't could theoretically get access to ISP records. They keep track of how much you download/upload. Lose/lose. I had to stop with torrents. My ISP straight up called me a year ago and was like "Yeah, you're gonna have to stop."

Me: "Stop what?"
Comcast: *stoneface through the phone.*

The guy literally paused and went on explaining how I was uploading too much.

I know my name is in a few gov't databases.
nerd.gif

TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS A LITTLE HELP:

http://download.cnet.com/...n/3000-2144_4-50137.html (mac)
http://phoenixlabs.org/pg2/ (windows)

first time I ran that with known gov't machines blocked my face was like:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
alien.gif

Does this slow down DL speeds at all?

rather go raw then suffer slow speeds

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

When will you guys learn

Downloading isn't illegal

Uploading is.

yes, your right but regardless what you DL you still seed out something even if it's 1kb that's good enough to them in there eyes .... But from what I read they don't even need proof they can just supect you and that good enough for they to raid your HD
Ya but that is why you use MU, RS, MF etc.
Chill

Private torrent trackers>
privates are cool.

but gov't could theoretically get access to ISP records. They keep track of how much you download/upload. Lose/lose. I had to stop with torrents. My ISP straight up called me a year ago and was like "Yeah, you're gonna have to stop."

Me: "Stop what?"
Comcast: *stoneface through the phone.*

The guy literally paused and went on explaining how I was uploading too much.

I know my name is in a few gov't databases.
nerd.gif

TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS A LITTLE HELP:

http://download.cnet.com/...n/3000-2144_4-50137.html (mac)
http://phoenixlabs.org/pg2/ (windows)

first time I ran that with known gov't machines blocked my face was like:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
alien.gif

Does this slow down DL speeds at all?

rather go raw then suffer slow speeds

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by 430AM

Just another way for the music/entertainment industry to try and make money...

If this thing ever does materialize, they aren't after the average person who downloads music and puts it on their MP3 player... They're trying to go after the big fishes such as the file hosting sites and the youtubes of the game.
They pretty much just want to have an excuse to sue them for big money.

NT, they ain't trippin of us... Don't worry.

I wouldn't say that so fast..the RIAA went after casual users as well as major uploaders.
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
12887436.png
80 gigs ain't weight, though.

nerd.gif

Its really not but you gotta maintain that ratio..one thing I hated about using torrents.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by 430AM

Just another way for the music/entertainment industry to try and make money...

If this thing ever does materialize, they aren't after the average person who downloads music and puts it on their MP3 player... They're trying to go after the big fishes such as the file hosting sites and the youtubes of the game.
They pretty much just want to have an excuse to sue them for big money.

NT, they ain't trippin of us... Don't worry.

I wouldn't say that so fast..the RIAA went after casual users as well as major uploaders.
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
12887436.png
80 gigs ain't weight, though.

nerd.gif

Its really not but you gotta maintain that ratio..one thing I hated about using torrents.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

It doesn't even sound like it's close to being in full swing yet, so why be so nervous? And if anything..the main people that will probably get nailed for this will be the ones that supply the files.

And plus if they're gonna try and do that, it's not like they're gonna toss everybody in jail...millions and millions of people download stuff through torrent, p2p, etc daily..24/7. It would be damn near impossible to nail everyone.

it doesn't seem to far in but the fact it's all hush hush it's a bit
eek.gif
.... And ya I doubt tem putting everyone in jails more realitic would be sole fines but I figure it's Better to let everyone be aware of what's going on rather than being in the dark and them one day having "big bro" knocking on there door asking for there HD
Oh no, I respect that. People DO need to know about stuff like this, but still it shouldn't really be scaring people. It's not really that much different from when the RIAA was trying to nail people.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

It doesn't even sound like it's close to being in full swing yet, so why be so nervous? And if anything..the main people that will probably get nailed for this will be the ones that supply the files.

And plus if they're gonna try and do that, it's not like they're gonna toss everybody in jail...millions and millions of people download stuff through torrent, p2p, etc daily..24/7. It would be damn near impossible to nail everyone.

it doesn't seem to far in but the fact it's all hush hush it's a bit
eek.gif
.... And ya I doubt tem putting everyone in jails more realitic would be sole fines but I figure it's Better to let everyone be aware of what's going on rather than being in the dark and them one day having "big bro" knocking on there door asking for there HD
Oh no, I respect that. People DO need to know about stuff like this, but still it shouldn't really be scaring people. It's not really that much different from when the RIAA was trying to nail people.

If downloading isn't illegal, why did my cable service provider send me a letter threatening to shut down my internet because they thought I was DL'ing movies?

If downloading isn't illegal, why did my cable service provider send me a letter threatening to shut down my internet because they thought I was DL'ing movies?

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Because the company who owned the rights to the movie(s) you were downloading complained to them.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Because the company who owned the rights to the movie(s) you were downloading complained to them.

Back
Top Bottom