Gradient upper x gradient translucent sole Foamposite Pro

:x that gradient is executed horribly...color transitions should be smoother, especially on the sole...as is, it's too abrupt, should be more blending

i'm glad i got out of foams when i realized what Nike was doing...i'll stick with my 07 royals and first eggplants

Bruh it's your opinion. If you like them and thinks its worth it then buy them.

As for me :x foams are officially done

That is Until nike releases the penny home CW(probably never).
yea I know I was jk. im feeling them, need more pics though.

I Have to be one of the biggest foam heads on earth.I want to thank nike for dropping F###ED  up colorways you are definetily making it easier for me to save money.So I guess Nike does care about the og consumer saving money.Foams are the last stop for me in the sneaker world after the steam roles out of the foam train i can retire from the game.

on another note they look just like the lebron hyperflight's cw scheme except on a foam

Last edited:
These joints are horrible but there's something about them I like. Kind of an oxymoron but idk how else to describe it :lol:. No way I could ever cop though. Only OG and clean, simple, nicely done Foamposite colorways for me. Not too big a fan of Foam Pros either.

Flame suit on

I kinda like em n I haven't bought a foam since metallic reds. Actually sold all my foams within the last 6 months because of over saturation

How young would you have to be to put this garbage on your feet and not look like a clown? then again its always worth a good laugh to see some of these matching fits with these monstrosities.:D

Back
Top Bottom