Matthew M Williams x Nike Zoom MMW 6 TRD Run Triple Black

$300 for these?

Matthew M Williams, known for his avant-garde approach to high fashion and technical wear, has consistently pushed the boundaries of design through his collaborations with Nike. His latest venture with the sportswear giant, the Matthew M Williams x Nike Zoom MMW 6 TRD Run Triple Black, is a testament to this ongoing partnership's innovation and forward-thinking nature.

The MMW 6 TRD Run, akin to Nike's pioneering Alphafly model, showcases an evolution in sneaker technology and aesthetic appeal. The sneaker's upper is constructed from an ultra-lightweight, predominantly see-through mesh, providing a sleek look and optimal breathability for its wearer. Reinforcements are cleverly applied with fused TPU across critical areas such as the toe, eyestays, and heel, ensuring durability without compromising the design's minimalist ethos. Branding elements are subtle yet impactful, with MMW's signature placed prominently atop the tongue and a tonal black reverse Swoosh adorning the heel, adding a touch of understated elegance.

The sole unit is where the MMW 6 TRD Run shines, featuring an exposed Zoom Air unit in the forefoot for unparalleled responsiveness. The design is rounded off with a robust, grippy rubber outsole, mirroring the functionality of the Alphafly and ensuring that the MMW 6 TRD Run is as performance-ready as it is aesthetically pleasing.

The Matthew M Williams x Nike Zoom MMW 6 TRD Run Triple Black will release in Summer 2024 through Nike and select retailers online and in-store. Available in men's sizing, the retail price is set at $300.

Matthew M Williams x Nike Zoom MMW 6 TRD Run Triple Black
Color: Black/Black-Black
Style Code: DR5385-001
Release Date: Summer 2024
Price: $300
1712612040353.png

1712612055708.png

1712612087649.png

1712612099970.png

1712612114658.png

1712612134736.png

I don’t know if I missed this, but all I see mentioned was the Zoom air unit in the front. Is this supposed to be a casual version of the race ready Alphafly shoe? I don’t see any mention of ZoomX foam or the carbon fiber plate the first AlphaFly had. Very confusing.

The MMW clothing line has been lacking for years too. I still think the 002 collection with the heavy fleece jacket was great (came with a removable hood).

Back
Top Bottom