Graffiti Showcase/ Show me your black books!

Sup_
Quote:
Oh and don't mind the heavy breathing
:lol:
laugh.gif
realizethetruth.net info@realizethetruth.net

=D thanks for that TiDE ill deffinetely be using that as a guide!..thansk to everybody who has been helping me out, much appreciated.
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

wut up guys, sry i couldnt get in on that SOLE 'battle' but i had way too much work to do last week and this week coming up (damn exam time :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

I want one.
:frown:
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Someone hook it up!

:smile:
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
I'm everywhere you never been...
...And better than I ever been.
Pastelle coming soon. Chicago coming soon.​

any tips for somebody starting out SEND ONE? and .. i changed my name again.. but only slightly, i now write arsone. so its kinda like arsen and ars one .. ya.. =) anybody wanna shoot me some handstyles or trade throwies/tags let me know! im toy so dont expect anything spectacular =/
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

skeme was a sick writer
WTB: Retro Jordan Fire Red III sz 12, will trade for DS XVIII lows black/chrome 12.5 w/ OG box and towel

:wow:
eek.gif
Makes me want to start writing again....I really only did it in HS but this post makes we want to sketch some stuff. I write/wrote trunks as you could have guessed...too bad I suck though. :lol:
laugh.gif
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

James: In all honesty you really just need to draw and find your own style....its all your imagination nobody can really give you one.
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

Quote:
In all honesty you really just need to draw and find your own style....its all your imagination :lol:
laugh.gif
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

From the
North to The South
To The East and the West
Bringing you the Best of the BS

Quote:
And it might help if you didnt change your tag evry day :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

^ i went through like20 names before TIER and SEKIN, it just takes time to get the perfect name....my wife came up with sekin for me, i have a fascination with S, it is just a cool letter and i couldnt come up with a name with an S and one day she told me to turn NIKE backwards and it sayed EKIN and i said it needed an s somewhere then she said SEKIN and that was that
TEAM AM FAM

Name changing is all a part of the growing and maturing process. I remember back in the day, early 90s, I would go out bombing with different names. I got caught sidebusting on one writer, who took out a mop and hacked all my stuff. He later told me to stay in house, work on my stuff and then come out. Best advice I ever got. I ended up joining his crew and running the streets with him. Went from Rebel 1, to Entr one, and now greive...now I just sketch for fun, being all growns up now, and starting to write Mere One, as my future baby girl is going to be named Meredith. Peace y'all.

Back
Top Bottom