Graffiti Showcase/ Show me your black books!

well thank you sir.. now that im off school ill be looking into all those websites.. unfortunately i dont have myspace though so i wont be adding him on there lol.
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

lovely stuff
fong=those pics are all greeat..looks like an awesome gallery!
Jordan OLNL Black/Yellow for sale w/Packaging Size 11, Vintage Grizzlies and Cavaliers Jerseys from the mid 90's...on eBay

LOOKING TO BUY: STASH AF1 HIGH (ANY CITY) SIZE 10.5-11 PM ME!!!!

I always lurk in here lol

I was bored at work yesterday, so I started this and finished it today. Paper got folded it and @#%$ up the H... whatever

2a4o95l.jpg
ITEMS FOR SALE.God looks out for babies and fools...& I damn sure ain't no baby.trooph22@tmail.com[/email] || aim:trooph22

....diggin in my junk for some of my heat to add on here.

"skrew" IAK95---- infamous art kingz---

...TEXAS Mu''ffkkrr thats where I stay!

trooph22 - thats pretty clean man enjoying the design on the 3D
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

Anyone got any pointers with Wildstyle and pieces. I have some trouble with wildstyle. Im cool with throw ups and everything but Im not ood with makin arrows and connecting letters, Im sorta a toy.
Team Philippines

Number.7​

just something
im not that good i messed up on the I
but yeah its LODI
i really havent picked a name since i olny mess around

for anyone who might be interested (for legal purposes only...;-) of course) payless has good shoe polish(mops) $.99 of course youd want to put your own ink into it, but it is a whole lot cheaper than kiwi mops
TEAM AM FAM

not if you get them for free :wink:
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

^of course you can get them for free to, but i have actually talked to alot of writers who have a moral problem with free graf supplies...ironinc isnt it
TEAM AM FAM

haha that is hilarious... and also quite interesting. whats the reasoning behind that?

edit: also, where do they get all the money for paint.. cuz thats alot of money if they are paying for all their paint.
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

dag why nobody hit me up about this page? you cats know i've been doing graff for over 20 yrs. dag i see some good stuff. if i would have known earlier i would have posted flicks.

ya man.. post flicks for sure!
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

My friend has this Art line that hes part of and they have this black book thing on their myspace. My friend's are the 6th one and the last 2 pages of the book and the last 2 are both incomplete. Im trying to get more of his work. Hes pretty ill. Lemme know what you guys think.

www.myspace.com/PPCblackbook

BOOM SHAKALAKA!

Whatever happened to the weekly battles?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
team king koopa

j-docs, i have no idea how come writers have a moral dilemma with rackin, they can deface public property but not steal it doesnt make sense to me either, on the other hand i always thought it would be stupid for rackin paint and get caught instead of getting caught painting, because you just got caught commiting a crime just to paint and you would have never actually been able to use the paint
TEAM AM FAM

ill post some of my stuff later but heres some pics of my friends black book

"SAGE"

"INSANE"

im going to help him tag that insane pieace sowntown tonight ill post pics later

Quote:
j-docs, i have no idea how come writers have a moral dilemma with rackin, they can deface public property but not steal it doesnt make sense to me either, on the other hand i always thought it would be stupid for rackin paint and get caught instead of getting caught painting, because you just got caught commiting a crime just to paint and you would have never actually been able to use the paint
up a new battle ill get on that right now!
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

Back in the days writers racked their paint, ink, markers, caps off other cans, film to take pics of their stuff and even racked the pics when they came back from the developers!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Back
Top Bottom