Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Oh, by the way, sent a silver chrome chip to JayzOnMyToes, another Matt Black to SinnerP, and a Matt Black to Mr. Tito32.

Will send the Matte Dark Blue and gold chrome paint tomorrow. Just hit the limit again for today.

Oh, by the way, sent a silver chrome chip to JayzOnMyToes, another Matt Black to SinnerP, and a Matt Black to Mr. Tito32.

Will send the Matte Dark Blue and gold chrome paint tomorrow. Just hit the limit again for today.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

ok just recived your chrome paint thanks.. ok i made up my mind i now know what car i could use right now... let me get the ferrari enzo thanks in advance in black if you can

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

ok just recived your chrome paint thanks.. ok i made up my mind i now know what car i could use right now... let me get the ferrari enzo thanks in advance in black if you can

^ Again, I appreciate it. No hurry, of course.

With everyone back online now, we really should try to get a 'track day/free run' going sometime. Or even some races, if that's what everyone prefers

^ Again, I appreciate it. No hurry, of course.

With everyone back online now, we really should try to get a 'track day/free run' going sometime. Or even some races, if that's what everyone prefers

^ that would be nice. Wow, there's actually around 5 NTers playing GT5 right now.
pimp.gif

Hmm... That's odd. Can't seem to send the Enzo. It's not allowing me to. Sigh.
ohwell.gif

By chance it doesn't go through, any other car you might want that's below the limit?

^ that would be nice. Wow, there's actually around 5 NTers playing GT5 right now.
pimp.gif

Hmm... That's odd. Can't seem to send the Enzo. It's not allowing me to. Sigh.
ohwell.gif

By chance it doesn't go through, any other car you might want that's below the limit?

^to chime in on business thats not mine. isn't the Enzo a garbage car? it handles like crap. there are some better cars out there Jayz that will get you just as far in many races. but of course i don't know your bank roll or garage, and or plans to race.

Mk1 - thanks for the run down and offer. very nice of you indeed. you wouldn't happen to have the special Nascar you get for golding all the Nascar special events would you? i heard its just a tad bit faster than the stock cars. i'm having a hell of a time golding the last event for that special competition. if not i'll think about it and let you know. right now there isn't anything i can think of that i want that i can't buy or win eventually. just bought a Formula One and have been "cheating" with it and using on all by B-spec unlimited races
smile.gif
. as well as any Aspec unlimited races too. but i would really enjoy the matte blue paint chip. we're already friends, my PSN is selfacclaimed.

sinner - ya, we should get something going again. Raadius doesn't seem to post much anymore and he was all about getting track days going.

oh. and some dude on GTP is saying he pulls 2:40's in the K Series seasonal........he says the Capacino RM is a waste of money and there are better and faster options....i asked him what he's racing. interested to see what he says.

^to chime in on business thats not mine. isn't the Enzo a garbage car? it handles like crap. there are some better cars out there Jayz that will get you just as far in many races. but of course i don't know your bank roll or garage, and or plans to race.

Mk1 - thanks for the run down and offer. very nice of you indeed. you wouldn't happen to have the special Nascar you get for golding all the Nascar special events would you? i heard its just a tad bit faster than the stock cars. i'm having a hell of a time golding the last event for that special competition. if not i'll think about it and let you know. right now there isn't anything i can think of that i want that i can't buy or win eventually. just bought a Formula One and have been "cheating" with it and using on all by B-spec unlimited races
smile.gif
. as well as any Aspec unlimited races too. but i would really enjoy the matte blue paint chip. we're already friends, my PSN is selfacclaimed.

sinner - ya, we should get something going again. Raadius doesn't seem to post much anymore and he was all about getting track days going.

oh. and some dude on GTP is saying he pulls 2:40's in the K Series seasonal........he says the Capacino RM is a waste of money and there are better and faster options....i asked him what he's racing. interested to see what he says.

XDesperado67Senior MemberOnline Now!
[table][tr][td]
selfacclaimed

c'mon now...2:40's? thats pretty ridiculous.

i know you said above that you think the Capacino RM is a waste and that there are better cars with better results. so i'm guessing you have a recommendation?

what car are you running a 2:40 with?
[/td][/tr][/table]
Didn't say I had run a 2:40, my personal best (so far
crazy.gif
) is 2:49.350 using the Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R (J) '97. I have the tune posted up in my garage (shameless advertisment here
lol.gif
), "Harvey Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage", over in the tuning forum.

As for times check out the thread "lowest times on Eifel (104a)", here in the seasonals forum.

his reply.

XDesperado67Senior MemberOnline Now!
[table][tr][td]
selfacclaimed

c'mon now...2:40's? thats pretty ridiculous.

i know you said above that you think the Capacino RM is a waste and that there are better cars with better results. so i'm guessing you have a recommendation?

what car are you running a 2:40 with?
[/td][/tr][/table]
Didn't say I had run a 2:40, my personal best (so far
crazy.gif
) is 2:49.350 using the Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R (J) '97. I have the tune posted up in my garage (shameless advertisment here
lol.gif
), "Harvey Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage", over in the tuning forum.

As for times check out the thread "lowest times on Eifel (104a)", here in the seasonals forum.

his reply.

xanadu one: i agree with the Enzo being a letdown. For Cr. 1,000,000, you'd think it was something special (or I'm just doing it wrong.
laugh.gif
). The Lexus LFA, on the other hand, is surprisingly quick, even if i encountered a lot of understeer midway through the corners.
eek.gif
Tried both stock at the Top Gear Test Track; it didn't take Chicago and The Hammerhead that well, but I managed a 1:18s lap from a standing start.

I use the X2010 for grinding the B-Spec races. It still took me around 5-1/2 hours to finish the Suzuka 1000km in the wet.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry, i don't have the NASCAR special event car. I doubt that you can gift prize cars. I can't even gift the Stealth Cars that i got from the GT5 Collector's edition.
ohwell.gif

I think the fastest lap I've run the Kei car Eifel race is like a 1:02s lap in a Suzuki Capuccino RM. Not really trying anymore.
laugh.gif

Boost is in the PS3 thread. He's not on my PSN list, so idk if he still plays GT5.

xanadu one: i agree with the Enzo being a letdown. For Cr. 1,000,000, you'd think it was something special (or I'm just doing it wrong.
laugh.gif
). The Lexus LFA, on the other hand, is surprisingly quick, even if i encountered a lot of understeer midway through the corners.
eek.gif
Tried both stock at the Top Gear Test Track; it didn't take Chicago and The Hammerhead that well, but I managed a 1:18s lap from a standing start.

I use the X2010 for grinding the B-Spec races. It still took me around 5-1/2 hours to finish the Suzuka 1000km in the wet.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry, i don't have the NASCAR special event car. I doubt that you can gift prize cars. I can't even gift the Stealth Cars that i got from the GT5 Collector's edition.
ohwell.gif

I think the fastest lap I've run the Kei car Eifel race is like a 1:02s lap in a Suzuki Capuccino RM. Not really trying anymore.
laugh.gif

Boost is in the PS3 thread. He's not on my PSN list, so idk if he still plays GT5.

Just read that you can't trade cars worth EXACTLY Cr. 1,000,000 and above.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm out of the Matte Blue chip; used it on my Veyron without duping it by mistake.
laugh.gif

I only have the Matte Dark Blue SinnerP is asking me to dupe (which i will, starting tomorrow).

Just read that you can't trade cars worth EXACTLY Cr. 1,000,000 and above.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm out of the Matte Blue chip; used it on my Veyron without duping it by mistake.
laugh.gif

I only have the Matte Dark Blue SinnerP is asking me to dupe (which i will, starting tomorrow).

yaya. the dark blue is what i meant. didn't know there was more than one hue.

ya Raadius is Boost here. his friends list was maxed out so we're not friends either. but i haven't seen him post here in a while.

and your probably right about the NASCAR.

yaya. the dark blue is what i meant. didn't know there was more than one hue.

ya Raadius is Boost here. his friends list was maxed out so we're not friends either. but i haven't seen him post here in a while.

and your probably right about the NASCAR.

Originally Posted by xanadu one

blacklist cars cars.
http://www.gtplanet.net/f.../showthread.php?t=185811
So this is basically a list of cars that are over $1mn?

EDIT ~ Also...

This was over the weekend.  The story with Johnny on the podium alone at the end of the vid was because after he had won the 1991 Le Mans 24 hrs, he was so dehydrated that they had to take him to the medical center right after the race... thus he did't make it to the podium to celebrate with his teammates. 20 years later he's back!

Back
Top Bottom