Grand Theft Auto Online: Running But With Issues On Both PSN & XBOX Live

What are you more excited for ?

• GTA V

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand Theft Auto Online

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
From what i've read online there could be a update to fix some of the problems tomorrow..

Been able with at least 10 team niketalk crew members on ps3 the past 2 nights.

Up to level 15 and unlocked survival mode which is a good way to level up and make money.

Last edited:
Been able with at least 10 team niketalk crew members on ps3 the past 2 nights.

Up to level 15 and unlocked survival mode which is a good way to level up and make money.

I think I was playing with you before no homo lol 8)

Last edited:
anybody know any deals for xbox live? also theres a mission called violent duct, gives you 9k and 1040rp (hard) 990rp(normal) and 880(rp) and with a team of 3 solid shooters we got times as quick as 1:30 per mission. im sitting on 175k and level 17 from just playing for about 3 hours this morning, also theres a strip club next door to where you start so i deposit my cash at the start of every go.

Yo, how ******g long do I have to wait at this "Launching Session" screen for the initial race?  

The **** is going on right now?  

Glad I'm not the only one having problems. Been trying for a few hours and no luck. Sucks because I was playing fine earlier.

Yo, how ******g long do I have to wait at this "Launching Session" screen for the initial race?  

The **** is going on right now?  
Man I been sitting here for 20 mins at this launching screen
mean.gif

Doctorbear waddup, that was me TsunamiHair.

I think the online portion of this game is a little flawed, its not as fun as GTA IV Online was :/ Trying to find a damn store to rob is hard enough and everytime someone kills you, you lose money. I understand you dying stupidly or death by police but its mad annoying trying to save money here. Its like everything is focused on $$$ and not team deathmatch and other fun games.

Doctorbear waddup, that was me TsunamiHair.

I think the online portion of this game is a little flawed, its not as fun as GTA IV Online was :/ Trying to find a damn store to rob is hard enough and everytime someone kills you, you lose money. I understand you dying stupidly or death by police but its mad annoying trying to save money here. Its like everything is focused on $$$ and not team deathmatch and other fun games.

I seen u on there too.

I'm finally gettin my money up. Got about 30k in the bank, still not enough to buy a decent garage or crib and still have funds to buy 1000 yoppas so I'm holdin off.

I still feel like w/ all of us in these two crews, we should have more money by doin more missions together but that doesn't seem to be the case :smh: I got more money w/ random invites than w/ the crew

Last edited:
How long should I wait at the waiting for other players screen for the race? Like if I don't connect in a minute or two should I reset?

if you tired of being in a lame NT crew with nobody to get money with

apply to YANS

we get money.

Back
Top Bottom