Grant Hill APPRECIATION Post.

He would've probably went down as one of the greatest to have ever played the game if not for all the injuries. A lot of people never realized this but, hewas Lebron James before Lebron James. For all my younger NTer;s out there. If you guys take a look at his stats, it will back up what i said. It's verynice to see him having so much success with the Suns. It's just ashame that a lot of you younger guys missed out on something special.

This post made on the day Penny Hardaway was waived from the Heat? Taking a shot at Penny?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
j/k

Grant Hill was/is appreciated...

Grant Hill always appreciated. He could have walked away from the game with his millions after his injuries, but decided to keep trying to come back. The yearhe came back and played nearly the whole season was a great year. I was so happy he did that. To see him go out now and have success is a great thing to see.

Grant Hill is Always Appreciated.
pimp.gif

fans and coaches always get on players for not playing hurt.

but it was grant hill's playing hurt that almost killed his career.

his last playoff series with the pistons was a 5 game classic against mutombo's hawks, played on a bad ankle.. he never was the same player after.

DEF. APPRECIATED!! Funny story actually... I was at a bulls magic game a couple of years back and every time the bulls scored i was cheering my*%*# off( im abulls fan) but i was also cheering every time G. Hill scored, people were givin me dirty looks all night and finally someone asked me why i was rooting forboth teams and i told them i wasnt rooting for orlando, i was rooting for GRANT HILL! to me he is the ken griffey jr. of BBALL... What would have been withoutall these damn injuries.

My dude Grant
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Was giving dudes the business night in and night out since he stepped foot in the league....and he played D and had the mean off-hand...

Appreciated! Imagine if he would have signed with Nike though! I'm glad i got to see him play on his prime.

Had to update this thread after the Gang Starr Fila commerical was uploaded on Youtube, doubt many people have seen it before:

Like I said in the thread about feel-good stories this year:

Dude is balling again, although it's unfortunate that his resurgence this year is his first time playing for a team that actually has offensive ANDdefensive plays called 'Flop 1', 'Triple Flop', and 'Alley-Flop'. We've seen him flop more in the last couple months than he hashis entire career, but still, I mentally applaud his every game.

*appreciated*

Oh you better believe it!
But I don't like him as a Sun...Although that dunk @ Dallas was insane.

I'm happy to see grant getting some mins with a great team like phoenix he fits in well with the team and he also puts points up I would at least want themto make it to the nba finals. Hill and Nash both deserve a ring

Back
Top Bottom